Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,201 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

WAHALA!! Singer Dammy Krane Dragging Davido On Twitter Over Unpaid Debt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WAHALA!! Singer Dammy Krane Dragging Davido On Twitter Over Unpaid Debt (214 Views)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Singer Dammy Krane To Be Arraign In Court On Monday September 16th / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAHALA!! Singer Dammy Krane Dragging Davido On Twitter Over Unpaid Debt by didimov: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Did You Know?

With USDT you can buy gold at $22 and sell above $29, all from the comfort of your home. You don't look for buyers and you don't convince anyone to buy. I'll be holding a free Whatsapp training, if you are interested, drop your Whatsapp number

Oyindamola Johnson Emmanuel, popularly known as Dammy Krane, is a Nigerian singer, composer and performer.
In January 2012, at age 20, he signed a record deal with Hypertek Digital and 960 Music Group. He is most famous for his single hit “My Dear”.

Dammy Krane is known for his melodic voice, engaging lyrics and his exciting genre of African alternative music. Dammy Krane has received several nominations, including the Next Rated nomination. He won Rookie of the Year at The Headies 2012.

On Friday 2 June 2017, Dammy Krane was arrested in the US reportedly for grand theft, credit card fraud and identity fraud.

In the days that followed more allegations were reported that he had used a stolen credit card to book a private jet from the company TapJets while on holiday in Miami. The company had detected the alleged fraud due to discrepancies in the credit card information he had provided.

He was released from jail in Miami after meeting his bail conditions, set at $7,500. He pleaded not guilty to the charges and demanded a trial by jury. The singer was assigned an attorney and was billed to appear in court on June 23, 2017.

His mother maintained the innocence of her son blaming his troubles on the show promoter that booked his flight ticket.

Did You Know?

With USDT you can buy gold at $22 and sell above $29, all from the comfort of your home. You don't look for buyers and you don't convince anyone to buy. I'll be holding a free Whatsapp training, if you are interested, drop your Whatsapp number

In August 2017, American courts struck out all charges including credit card forgery, armed conspiracy and grand theft filed against him.

Now he’s dragging Davido on Twitter over unpaid debt.

Singer, Dammy Krane who co wrote one of Davido’s songs has taken to his Twitter handle to called out Davido to settle him!

According to Dammy, he has been reaching out to Davido’s team to pay him off but he has been getting no response.

Did You Know?

(1) (Reply)

How To Style Outfits Like BTS/ How To Dress Like BTS – 25 Smoking Hot BTS Outfit / 50-cent-responds-to-young-gurus-jay-z Comments-i-ju / Reekado Banks Loses Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.