Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,289 members, 7,881,073 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:54 AM

Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics (160 Views)

Asiwaju International School Bauchi: Is This Politics Taken Too Far? / PHOTOS: Obi Cubana Highly Elated As Brother Joins Politics / Igbo: Type Of Politics Of Stupidity And Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics by ACCURETE(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2022
if you support pO they will say he don't have structure
if you support Tinubu they will say he has given you money
If you support ATIKU they will say you want your generation to suffer. please I want the fans and supporters of this people should explain to me
Re: Politics by MatrixReloaded: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2022
ACCURETE:
if you support pO they will say he don't have structure
if you support Tinubu they will say he has given you money
If you support ATIKU they will say you want your generation to suffer. please I want the fans and supporters of this people should explain to me
Check these three men very well and tell me from your own perspective who do you think will climb down from his hierarchy and listen to your cry.
If we talking about ethnicity everyone knows that Igbos have demonstrated their cohabitation among tribes as such create business diversity which plungs both the host locals to compete with.
Igbos president is reliably ready to finance SME of different levels of industry. Ranging from ICT to Agriculture down to RawMaterials per Textiles, Enugu Coal Mine, North east Gold dumpsites, South/east/South Oil , South West Steel and Copper Industrial layouts, all this will be put to function.
Let me tell you as for me and my household we will be willing to trek to Abuja for the swearing in of Peter Obi.
This failure must be stop. This stagnant entity must move forward. We are tired of sharing our money at that core north and few South West and south south. This nation wealth must get to the very grass root and Peter obi will do that justice.

1 Like

Re: Politics by ACCURETE(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Check these three men very well and tell me from your own perspective who do you think will climb down from his hierarchy and listen to your cry.
If we talking about ethnicity everyone knows that Igbos have demonstrated their cohabitation among tribes as such create business diversity which plungs both the host locals to compete with.
Igbos president is reliably ready to finance SME of different levels of industry. Ranging from ICT to Agriculture down to RawMaterials per Textiles, Enugu Coal Mine, North east Gold dumpsites, South/east/South Oil , South West Steel and Copper Industrial layouts, all this will be put to function.
Let me tell you as for me and my household we will be willing to trek to Abuja for the swearing in of Peter Obi.
This failure must be stop. This stagnant entity must move forward. We are tired of sharing our money at that core north and few South West and south south. This nation wealth must get to the very grass root and Peter obi will do that justice.
well if u are supporting someone because of is look that
is a big problem but if u support someone not because
is your tribe, region and religion but because is capable
and competence then you a your and families want go for the country checkmate their past record of governance and see who can rule Nigeria (good morning sir)

(1) (Reply)

Inec Final List / Oboy Senator Fabric Has Gone Up Oh. And Palm Slippers / Court Judgement Tears Ebonyi PDP Apart As Sen. Ogba Insists On Regaining Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.