Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech (57228 Views)

How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by machote: 2:57am On Jun 09
Niks10:
Sent them a mail already. Tried reaching out with the number provided in the mail sent to us but it wasn't going thru. It was showing me i have no exam scheduled now but yesterday afternoon it was bringing up the old date.
Did this reschedule issue happen to tech, grad and retail?

Cause I'm for grad. How about you?

Also, what's your take on my last comment on the thread?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by machote: 3:01am On Jun 09
Iconstar:
I have the same issue though its not even showing me the old date.
I'm having the same issue where we can't still reschedule on our dashboard and it's also showing that we have no upcoming exams and the old date is longer there and a new date option has not been set.

Should we still show up to the venue to take our exam still?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Komkom1505: 9:29am On Jun 09
Good morning everyone. Please add me to the group 07043521535. Thank you
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by joshawesome: 9:55am On Jun 09
You can now reschedule your assessment date. The site is now working
machote:

I'm having the same issue where we can't still reschedule on our dashboard and it's also showing that we have no upcoming exams and the old date is longer there and a new date option has not been set.

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Komkom1505: 10:03am On Jun 09
You can reschedule your date now, the site is running
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by machote: 10:11am On Jun 09
joshawesome:
You can now reschedule your assessment date. The site is now working
Yes. I just did it. Wanted to even come and tell you. All the best!
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Aeonxlux1(m): 10:41am On Jun 09
Good morning. The site is now working. You can reschedule your date now. I wanted to inquire if the documents we are to bring to the venue should be originals or photocopy. And did anyone receive any mail acknowledging their change in dates? I'm asking because we were supposed to print out the email and submit it on the day of exam.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Iconstar: 12:09pm On Jun 09
machote:

It has been corrected now. I have rescheduled
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Iconstar: 12:11pm On Jun 09
Aeonxlux1:
Good morning. The site is now working. You can reschedule your date now. I wanted to inquire if the documents we are to bring to the venue should be originals or photocopy. And did anyone receive any mail acknowledging their change in dates? I'm asking because we were supposed to print out the email and submit it on the day of exam.
Which other documents are we expected to bring? I only know of the email print out and a valid ID
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by machote: 12:17pm On Jun 09
Iconstar:
It has been corrected now. I have rescheduled
Me too. The site is ok now.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Joandanielz: 5:03pm On Jun 09
So I was among those that did the exam on Friday 7th of June, but I'm still getting a mail about the rescheduling of the exam. Then when I checked my dash board, I have no upcoming exams. I don't know if I should still go tomorrow based on the mail I received.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Muhammad0011: 6:39pm On Jun 09
we have same issue with you. My exam too was submitted on friday 7th and now i don't see upcoming exam to reschedul. WAS YOUR EXAM TOO SUBMITTED PLEASE?
Joandanielz:
So I was among those that did the exam on Friday 7th of June, but I'm still getting a mail about the rescheduling of the exam. Then when I checked my dash board, I have no upcoming exams. I don't know if I should still go tomorrow based on the mail I received.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Aliou007(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09
Check your testassessify candidate portal again. My own location is WAEC CENTRE, OGBA,LAGOS
Niks10:

To be disclosed. They should send a mail this week
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Aliou007(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09
You can try again. I did my reschedule this morning
Aeonxlux1:

Yeah. I just saw the mail. Mine was formerly scheduled for today but it has been postponed to Monday or Tuesday. The issue now is that I can't reschedule on my Testassesify dashboard. It keeps showing the old date. Is anyone else having this issue?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Aliou007(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09
Guys, please what was the physical assessment like? Give us tips abeg
Muhammad0011:
we have same issue with you. My exam too was submitted on friday 7th and now i don't see upcoming exam to reschedul. WAS YOUR EXAM TOO SUBMITTED PLEASE?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Eminence50: 7:30pm On Jun 09
Komkom1505:
You can reschedule your date now, the site is running
The link please
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Oshoze65: 9:10pm On Jun 09
Joandanielz:
Please how many questions and is it English and quantitative and verbal reasoning questions?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Aeonxlux1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09
Did anyone get an email acknowledging the rescheduling of the date? I'm asking because I didn't get any mail after rescheduling my date. And we are supposed to bring the email printout to the assessment centre.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Aeonxlux1(m): 9:38am On Jun 10
Bro, you said that you wrote on Friday. Please to clarify, are means of identification and email printout the only documents we need to bring along?
Muhammad0011:
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Aeonxlux1(m): 9:41am On Jun 10
Maybe I'm wrong. Concerning the email printout, have you gotten the updated mail acknowledging your rescheduled date? Because the only email printout I have is the one that contains the old date. Shey I go just carry that one like that?
Iconstar:
Which other documents are we expected to bring? I only know of the email print out and a valid ID
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Iconstar: 4:59pm On Jun 10
Aeonxlux1:
Maybe I'm wrong. Concerning the email printout, have you gotten the updated mail acknowledging your rescheduled date? Because the only email printout I have is the one that contains the old date. Shey I go just carry that one like that?
Same i didn't get another email too
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by sirjohnne1212: 10:02pm On Jun 17
Iconstar:
Same i didn't get another email too

Anything ??
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Natashaxari: 2:16pm On Jun 26
Guys, check your mailboxes….success mail has been sent out
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Hadeehart101(f): 2:21pm On Jun 26
Natashaxari:
Guys, check your mailboxes….success mail has been sent out

Did you write on the first day?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Natashaxari: 5:44pm On Jun 26
Hadeehart101:

Nooo
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by joshawesome: 5:45pm On Jun 26
Hadeehart101:

it not a success mail but a notification of when the result will be available

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Aeonxlux1(m): 8:40am On Jun 27
They've actually started sending out success/reject mails.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Adebukdam: 9:17pm On Jun 30
Please, What does it mean when Access be said they're still reviewing
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Chiemelavic3: 1:11pm On Jul 01
Hello Guys, Has Anyone gotten a follow up mail after the success mail last week
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Natashaxari: 4:10pm On Jul 01
Chiemelavic3:
Nothing yet

1 Like

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Iconstar: 7:43pm On Jul 02
Chiemelavic3:
Yes. Follow up mail dropped today

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Free Workforce Past Question And Answer / 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) / This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.