Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Still At The Matter Of My Mother In-law Sexual Harassment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Still At The Matter Of My Mother In-law Sexual Harassment (2530 Views)

16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still At The Matter Of My Mother In-law Sexual Harassment by Belawy(m): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Na mab you be. You did the right thing and I thank God for your life . He really guide you. Bro! Bro! How many times did I call you, pls don't enter the woman, if daughter want to pack out so be it

1 Like

Re: Still At The Matter Of My Mother In-law Sexual Harassment by truthhurts2: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Abeg, let's call a spade a spade... What was he suppose to do? His wife reaction to it was irrational, she lacks understanding. We are talking about her husband here, would her husband be lying against her mother?
Socratiz:
It was wrong of you to report your mother in law to your wife, especially on such a sensitive issue. Who did you consult first? Did you expect your wife to pick a fight with her mum? You should have known that she would turn the case against you.

Couples should learn to consult non-family members on sensitive issues before making direct confrontation. In fact, a professional counsellor is advised.

You have to live with the consequences of this indiscretion. Pray that your wife forgives you and remains in your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Still At The Matter Of My Mother In-law Sexual Harassment by Igbodicool(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2022
*Don't be sorry for doing what is right.
*Allow her to go with her mother if that is what she want.
*Don't engage them in any form of emotional manipulation.
*When she eventually returns your son, train him to be responsible like you.
*Wish you God's grace to overcome this hurdle!

2 Likes

Re: Still At The Matter Of My Mother In-law Sexual Harassment by ijeOc: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2022
To the op

am a lady and i commend you for telling your wife because if you didnt she will still say you are into her mom.
the best thing for you to do now is to continue living your life without worries. be too lazy to listen or pay attention to their rubbish to avoid being blackmailed BUT CONCENTRATE ON THE WELL BEING OF YOUR UNBORN BABY THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN ALL OF THESE. infact only listen to anything that relates to your baby any other thing shouldnt be accomodated. If anything should happen to it which i pray it doesnt then you can do whatever you deem right to both your wife and her mother.

You be man, you be man na him make many young healthy men dey get bp anyhow or die off like fowl.
see oga take care of yourself first oooo
Re: Still At The Matter Of My Mother In-law Sexual Harassment by Baronthecelebri: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Stop simping Man,. If she want to leave let her leave, she'll still come back.
Re: Still At The Matter Of My Mother In-law Sexual Harassment by KosiGee(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Bro now that she said she is leaving ynu because of dat...what i think you should just do is fvck the woman and ask her to talk to her dauther to stay. But note if you Bleep her once you will have to do it again. Your choice

If the mother in law is still of reproductive age then it’ll be a big wahala…

Imagine this man following your advice and the woman takes in How are we going to explain this one?

Modified…
Mother in law will deliver the daughter’s brother or sister.
His mother in law’s unborn child will be an uncle, an aunt, a brother or sister to the wife’s child.

I’m as confused as the op….Op you should’ve sorted this matter with your mother in law without involving your missus.
Re: Still At The Matter Of My Mother In-law Sexual Harassment by anonymuz(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2022
Trustedapparel:
how
because certain things are not meant to be disclose to anyone till you die as a man. You should have dealt with the matter discreetly and with wisdom. You think you can turn your wife against are mother. Think of it yourself
Re: Still At The Matter Of My Mother In-law Sexual Harassment by Dalnadoni: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2022
KosiGee:

If the mother in law is still of reproductive age then it’ll be a big wahala…

Imagine this man following your advice and the woman takes in How are we going to explain this one?

Mother in law will deliver the son in law’s brother or sister.
His wife’s unborn child will an uncle, an aunt, a brother or sister in the mother in laws child.

I’m as confused as the op….Op you should’ve sorted this matter with your mother in law without involving your missus.
gringringringrin[quote author=KosiGee post=116872028]
Re: Still At The Matter Of My Mother In-law Sexual Harassment by elonmuskbaby: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you did what was RIGHT, and cant blame yourself for doing what was right. your wife is taking it the wrong way because she cant accept that her mother is a low life loose woman. your wife is NOT ready to be married as she is quick to dismiss your claim and believe whatever nonsense your MIL is telling her...

just show your wife the photos her mother sent you and be done with the misery! if she seriously wants to stand by her yeye mother and go then let her go na!
gbammm.case closed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Robbers Steal A Car & Drove Off Leaving Their Colleague Behind (pics/vid) / Biafra: Nigerian Soldier Attacked A Biafran Broke His Hand - Pictured / Viral Photos: Man Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Neighbor’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.