Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Must You Have To Claim Wealth For Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Must You Have To Claim Wealth For Life (324 Views)

Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Must You Have To Claim Wealth For Life by Solofresh2: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
I understand all hands are not equal but I want to believe that there is a particular stage in our lives that we can claim to be wealthy.
Now the question is, what amount of money must we have or assets in our possession, for us to claim wealth in our lives

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 mukina12 Seun please front page
Re: What Must You Have To Claim Wealth For Life by Michelle70(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Enough money that could last u for 15years if u stopped working

calculate ur yearly expence, multiply it by 15, and thats how wealthy u should get.
Re: What Must You Have To Claim Wealth For Life by Michelle70(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
wealth, fame, power.

These are the three things that define a successful man.
No man ever has 2much of these
Re: What Must You Have To Claim Wealth For Life by virginprincess(f): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
If a man doesn't have houses,cars,properties worth millions of naira,businesses or a very good paying job of 300k and above he can't be considered as rich and pls there is a difference b/w rich and wealthy, many people can be rich but only very few people are wealthy.
Re: What Must You Have To Claim Wealth For Life by Givemehope(f): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Assets that is worth $10m and above.
Re: What Must You Have To Claim Wealth For Life by Demigod22: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
When you have assets worth millions of dollars and that is bringing more money every now and then.
Re: What Must You Have To Claim Wealth For Life by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
The only true wealth is that which outlives u and can guaranty the safety and protection of the next 7 - 10 generations after ur gone but never forgotten. Every other Na just try

(1) (Reply)

Love Someone - Tell Them / Toke Makinwa, Mr Macaroni, Others Storm Falz’s Birthday Party (video) / I Can Boldly Say That She's Serving Him The Best Ever Blooowjob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.