Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,604 members, 7,917,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

If You Are Broke Read This ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Broke Read This ! (252 Views)

Are You Tired Of Being Broke? Read This Post Now!! / Are You Tired Of Being Broke? READ THIS!! / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Broke Read This ! by jahseh08(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Life no easy for this country , it's not a hidden thing anymore, everyone is struggling to make ends meet , and especially students these times can be extra challenging.

But you can change all that in the last 3 months of 2022 and beyond .
I'm going to be posting a thread on how you can achieve this so stay tuned .

1st thing to do if you want to stop being broke,
Is you must want to be rich and you must act on it .
Change your thinking, stop thinking like yourself and start thinking like a rich person

Ask yourself
1 what do rich people choose in life & business?
2 how do they make money ?
3 how do they spend their time ?
4 what do they focus on ?
5 what do they invest themselves in ?

Being rich is not just having money in your account. If you lose that money today would you be able to make it back?

2nd thing is to change what you are doing
If you keep doing everything you have been doing before you'll keep getting what you've been getting before .
So change your habits , if you used to wake up late , start getting up early ... The little things matters.

3rd spend time with people that have money ,
Ask them how they make money , study their behaviours ..... You can only learn from people that have the knowledge you want so network with people who have money

4th use a body system for motivation. Who are your friends.
If all your friends are people who are comfortable talking about things like football, women , fashion, men , gossip etc
You cant be successful. Why ?
Because the people around you play a powerful role on how you think , and you cant think like a rich person hanging around these type of people.....so find people who are going in the same direction you are and move with them .

That will be all for today �..... Tomorrow we continue
You can hit me up on my profile ,
You might find something interesting and profitable for you �
Till next time
May God help us to achieve success in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Broke Read This ! by Wealthyonos(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
So, are you rich?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Broke Read This ! by jahseh08(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lesson 2 : If You Are Broke Read This

In the first lesson the summary of everything was to change your habits , stop doing things you normally do so you can stop getting what you normally get .

Today we look at the second thing to do , to stop being broke

Learn : you can't be rich by accident, if you do you'd lose it all over again. The best way to self sustainable wealth is to learn and keep learning. Read books of people who are successful, ask questions, watch their videos , invest time in learning and you'll see your finances starting to change .

You must learn to :
1. Appreciate the value of money , money gives you freedom and the ability to accomplish things. .

2. To work with time and knowledge.

3. Put effort into educating yourself.

4. Take responsibility and work hard until your money starts working for you .

5. Take risks , not anyhow risk , use your judgement but don't let fear stop you from doing something.

6. Make yourself valuable to those you work for and manage your money for the long term.

Make a commitment today to start learning, and making yourself valuable. Most rich men are not rich simply because they have money but because even if they lose everything right now , they have the knowledge to recover it in a few months .
Your wealth starts with your mind .

Tomorrow we continue
If you've gained something, kindly let me know in the comments section. You can also hit me up on my profile signature ..... have a blessed day �
Re: If You Are Broke Read This ! by jahseh08(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Lesson 3: If You Are Broke Read This

First of Happy new week �, and I wish everyone success even as we round up the month of September.
Last time we dealt with learning, if you want to make money ,you must learn how to do so . Today we take a deeper look on the first steps to take .

1 Save money : as simple as it sounds it's actually very powerful, even in this time of economic hardships you can do one better by keeping a part of what you earn for yourself.
And yes I know it sounds crazy , "Na only person wey get money fit save boss" ....if you keep waiting till when you have a lot of money before you begin saving well, you might just keep waiting.

2 Live within your means : when you have a stream of income and you are used to living within your means, you are much likely to appreciate money and grow it .

3 Earn from your savings : Now just saving money in one container or with one relative is not really the best way to save . Good savings must be able to grow your money . Personally I make use of Piggyvest to save , they not only give me different saving options, but also the option to save my money in dollars (another great way to save) , you can also save by buying USDT and storing them for future use. There are a lot of options open to you . Just ensure you do your research before you put your money anywhere to avoid been scammed or otherwise.

4 Follow those who know road : A common parable, but very very true , successful business people are the best leaders , follow them on social media and learn from them and from there make your money work for you. As much as you work for money , have a system that makes your money work for you .

Tomorrow we continue again
I really hope someone somewhere is learning something.....we will all end this year financially stable �.......
And whatever you do , try to take care of yourself. Your health matters a lot .....
I spent the last 3 days in the hospital and it wasn't funny .....good health is the foundation for wealth
May God keep us all in Jesus name � Amen
As usual, let me know your thoughts in the comment section

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Profit On Pos Business / This Is Why You Won’t Make Money From Affiliate Marketing / REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS WITH (CAC) COPERATE AFFAIRS COMISSION WITHIN 5 DAYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.