Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,944 members, 7,924,938 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Most Nigerian Guys Don't Want Me,they Want My Rich Dad-dj Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Nigerian Guys Don't Want Me,they Want My Rich Dad-dj Cuppy (534 Views)

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Guys Don't Want Me,they Want My Rich Dad-dj Cuppy by omoenoma: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Disc Jockey, record producer and remixer, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has shed light on her love life. Read more https://enomaomoruyi.com/most-nigerian-guys-dont-want-me-they-want-my-rich-dad-dj-cuppy/

1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Don't Want Me,they Want My Rich Dad-dj Cuppy by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
what a sad thing to say...i guess she knows that no man value her or her yeye lifestyle.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Don't Want Me,they Want My Rich Dad-dj Cuppy by Mryacks: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
If only you met me lady....
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Don't Want Me,they Want My Rich Dad-dj Cuppy by PerfectStranger(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mryacks:
If only you met me lady....
What do you have to offer her than your gbola

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Don't Want Me,they Want My Rich Dad-dj Cuppy by ominilongest(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
But your sister's get stable relationship
Even your slowpoke brother get girlfriend
Oh sorry
We are still on the same page
Na still d dollar bill
I hear say Mr eazi sef no dey sing again
Baba don see better gain wey pass bankululu

The rich also cry true true
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Don't Want Me,they Want My Rich Dad-dj Cuppy by NaBanga: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
It's true. It's good that she is aware. Truthfully she doesn't have to put much effort into her looks unless she wants to. She knows why the man is coming.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Don't Want Me,they Want My Rich Dad-dj Cuppy by HarlequinLekex: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Make this one go sleep jhare,who need your story
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Don't Want Me,they Want My Rich Dad-dj Cuppy by emmabest2000(m): 3:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Na your Italian guy want you and didn't want your rich dad

Coat of many colors grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Phyna Dominates All Rounds Of Her Eviction Weeks As Biggie Reveals All Results / I Don’t Know Who Leaked My Sex Tape – James Brown Says In New Video / I Want To Live To Be 150!" Famous Nigerian Centenarian Shares How She Lengthens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.