Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles (25727 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Suspends Daily Ticket Levy On Tricycles & Minibuses / Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) / FG Increases ‘Hate Speech’ Fine From N500,000 To N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by woleabayo(f): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2022
awon oloriburuku
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by hush15: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/mc-oluomo-distances-self-from-n500-tinubu-stickers-imposed-on-tricycles-drivers

https://www.instagram.com/_u/kingmcoluomo/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=b889b1d9-88fe-42fe-b2ec-b3eb320daa34&ig_mid=6166F276-5DD5-4051-810D-B172AFFDC9CA

For those that think Lagos is heaven, this is the Lagos you wish for where everything is forced down your throat thru harsh state economic policies and exploitative tendencies of government agencies and affiliation. Make no mistake, they are denying it because of what they are looking for but that's how they roll, from LCDA to governor's office. There is nothing that is not been paid for in multiple folds but what citizens gets is nothing compared to the revenue generated. It's my Lagos yeah cos but at the same time, a glorified slum..
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by QuickStandard: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2022
Ok sir
Fearyourcreator:

Na today ... Abeg go sit down one place jorr
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by jehoha696(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=Petuall post=116864939]Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me....... Bro u juz open diz account today, just to use am dey beg, cux all ur post since 7am naw begging things
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by donbenie(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Kennitrust:
We have so much faith in God and we believed he hear our prayer.

Dear Lord, never should a leader that we collectively denied succeed in ruling this country.

We reject APC and anything that resemble APC

We reject sick people from ruling this country.

We reject wicked people from ruling this country

We reject thieves from ruling this country

We Reject drug dealer from ruling this country.

We reject AGBADO PROACTIVE CRIMINALS

Please Lord, if this is the only miracle we stand to receive, do it for us and let APC be destroyed.

APC... We reject you
Apc ... We reject you
APC... Die by fire

May God hear our cry in Jesus name...

Amen!
There is no god..
The nations who have realised that and move on to help themselves are at the forefront of human evolution..
Those, like your shithole of a nation and its ilks like Pakistan, Afghanistan and every other shithole in Africa are wallowing in abject penury..
62 years of firing prayers and holy ghost fire!, and yet here we are..
Still a SHITHOLE!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by goody234: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2022
The campaign funds for tinubu's election is stolen lagos state funds we know how it is ...just check the bloated lagos state budget that jide sanwo boyboy signed ..awon ole!!
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by Kennitrust(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2022
donbenie:
There is no god..
The nations who have realised that and move on to help themselves are at the forefront of human evolution..
Those, like your shithole of a nation and its ilks like Pakistan, Afghanistan and every other shithole in Africa are wallowing in abject penury..
62 years of firing prayers and holy ghost fire!, and yet here we are..
Still a SHITHOLE!
let God use you this time and make the different we are yearning for

Amen
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by DaInferno(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2022
incandescentena:
Over rated urchiiiiiiiiinsssss

Curiosity! In spite of its appeal, often leads to deep regret.

To the pleasure of many Apc urchinese, its enjoyment and is short lived. Once satisfied, it ceases to exist, and always costs dearly for their own people.

Health tip ; Eating banana and groundnut will make you look stronger and healthy especially when eaten in the morning
omo...my love for this banana g/nut combo lately ehn. I feel like shedding tears

Some time ago, if I don't eat tiger nuts in a day, that day never finish grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by incandescentena: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2022
DaInferno:
omo...my love for this banana g/nut combo lately ehn. I feel like shedding tears

Some time ago, if I don't eat tiger nuts in a day, that day never finish grin

Wow! Keep living healthy with this chops
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by cosmos1440: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2022
I see the hands of PDP-pro (Atiku's camp) and PDP-lite (Peter Lienus Obi's camp) in this.
APC will not do anything to further alienate Nigerians from them at this critical election period.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by ufuosman(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Werey them
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by Novice1(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Lagos-Governmemt of the touts for the touts by the touts
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by kafeii123: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
"I didn't do it"
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by VULCAN(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Of course MC Olumo is your God that is why you believe whatever he says

Dumbo

Magabush1:
I know this is a big fat lie sha. Tinubu can't order such
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by ike007(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Very soon Emilokan would say it's Obi...una go hear am make emilokan win first. Your private cars would be taxed by agberos ..your children your wives.eeeheheee...your buckle will be taxed and EVERything
Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by Putinofrussia: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
"Being in an election session, I also know their malicious intentions and the cheap political goal they aim to get with the video."
MC Oluomo is really discernible. cheesy
Forget it because you wont get the location or the perpetrators.It is a political gimmick.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles by iamrealdeji(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kennitrust:
We have so much faith in God and we believed he hear our prayer.

Dear Lord, never should a leader that we collectively denied succeed in ruling this country.

We reject APC and anything that resemble APC

We reject sick people from ruling this country.

We reject wicked people from ruling this country

We reject thieves from ruling this country

We Reject drug dealer from ruling this country.

We reject AGBADO PROACTIVE CRIMINALS

Please Lord, if this is the only miracle we stand to receive, do it for us and let APC be destroyed.

APC... We reject you
Apc ... We reject you
APC... Die by fire

May God hear our cry in Jesus name...

Amen!
It surprised me when i heard that Tinubu wanted to become president. I've been hearing about how corrupt he is since i was a kid,I don't know how true though. And people say he sniffs cocaine and all that till the extent that anytime a corrupt politician is being mentioned,Tinubu is always the first politician that comes to my mind. No Nigerian presidential aspirant has ever had a stained reputation as much as Tinubu in my opinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Tinubu, Fashola & Bill Clinton (Picture) / President Buhari Arrives Paris, France (Photos) / "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.