Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) (39487 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by dododawa1: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nairaland has gone,no breaking News and knowledge episode again,REST IN NAIRALAND platform
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Emmanuel30a: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
mediclife1987:

Men of nowadays, all beards, no fortitude.

Sorry excuses of men, always feeling hórny.

Feeling hórny is a feminine trait.

Men should constantly be thinking about war.
Fortitude goes with attitude... People without attitude, would lack fortitude during aptitude or for aptitude and similitude...
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by adekolaelect(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Nothing like love? So where's the butterflies come from?
butterfly is a sessional flys that leave in bushes .

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by DOM7: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
No cane?
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by adekolaelect(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gkay1:

Guy, stop claiming saint, if u don't believe on love, they're some people outside there that still believe in love.
If u don't love, don't expect people to love u
Do I ask anybody for love ? I just need tollerranc and respect ." Love "is an emotional word that has no definition .or can you define love for me to see What you call love is just an adicsion of what you are doing emotionally every time which may be stupid and Irrational .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by abobote: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
God pls, any day I do like this coz of a girl, kindly take my life
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
No poor guy na
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Yankee101: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
No hope for efulefu
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by iFESTAC680(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Las las him go de alright
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by brandsoncharlie: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
grin cheesy cheesy,chai!,so breakfast can pain like this,honestly i pray never to experience it,if one idiot think he can use me and dump me i will be the one to dump him first in other to avoid this kind of disater for myself,but the thing really pain this guy shacheesy cheesy,Nigeria men need to be getting more of this.
See small girl talking, realities has not set in yet, u will understand as you grow.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by ChocolateWine(f): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
adekolaelect:
butterfly is a sessional flys that leave in bushes .

That means it exist. Thank you
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Hacks4dummies: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yusssuf11:
grin
bro howfar.. I saw them email notification. I don't have access to the mail account attached to this account. What's up?
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Baffupdrizz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
He will regret this moment captured in video more than the breakup. And for a longer time.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Idiat! grin
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
A suggestion for people in Relationships:

Scenario Planning: This refers to the act of Planning for future outcomes and having a ready made solution when problems arise.

E.g In romantic relationships one should plan for unpleasant events such as:

• Heartbreaks resulting from a breakup
• Unwanted Pregnancy
• A cheating partner
• Boredom and Stagnancy in a relationship
• Being betrayed by your partner
• A Manipulative and Deceitful Partner etc

You are very likely to encounter at least one of these problems in a relationship.

A Great rule for solving life's problems is this:
DO NOT WAIT FOR A PROBLEM TO SURFACE BEFORE YOU SOLVE IT.
DON'T WAIT FOR WEEDS TO GROW IN THE GARDEN BEFORE YOU CUT THEM OFF.

Any Project or Endeavour you are going to partake in, you are going to face problems,challenges and obstacles.(which are all resistance to a goal or ideal).

You cannot afford to let the problems develop and start causing you minor and major annoyances.

Predict and Anticipate Problems, Solve them before they occur, and you may well have the secret to living an easy life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by kefe4wealth: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
He nor get work, all this one Na simp them when dey disgrace our gender.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
The guy who made the video is the heaviest simp. Person wey dem suppose give better community playing inside the muddy water make him brain reset to factory mode you dey video the simp. Rubbish!
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Siggysaga: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
grin cheesy cheesy,chai!,so breakfast can pain like this,honestly i pray never to experience it,if one idiot think he can use me and dump me i will be the one to dump him first in other to avoid this kind of disater for myself,but the thing really pain this guy shacheesy cheesy,Nigeria men need to be getting more of this.
Ode
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Monaboo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
He is a BIG BABY
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by socialjustice93: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Zonefree:
It takes a spicy breakfast to restore the sanity of SIMPle men.

no lies detected grin
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
He is a dirty man.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Cravemore: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
First of all, Fake video... Though if truly say na real Girls full ground yakata.....na only mum dey cry for girls wey many pass sandines fish"
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Phcmayor(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
This must be a mad man
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Phcmayor(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mugu
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Kaymicheal852: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Foolish SIMPle man.

Pussy you bang for a long period of time dumped your sorry ass, instead of you to say thank God and get yourself a fresh gal, you are here disgracing your ancestors.

Thank your stars I'm not close to you there, you for collect better flogging.

You should know the simp have invested so much on her ,his type call men that don’t invest in woman a broke man so he deserves the breakfast
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by kay29000(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Boogyman557:

This your kala be like the type dey use for 1917, during World War 1.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Senator777: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Merely looking at his mopping head, I knew that he is another useless being.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Okhuadams(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gistsme1:
Nigerians Reacts to a video shared online captioning the moment a Young man was crying and rollibg in mud water after being dumped by his girlfriend

Roll more bro. You reach to cry.
Breakfast no be small thing.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ciu7bIWuWNl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
roll for mud this guy na very stupid guy wey him hug transformer or even take sniper na mud him see. E no pain be that. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Fantazy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Make him roll after rolling he will pack his shameless body to his house. No time!
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Boogyman557: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
kay29000:

This your kala be like the type dey use for 1917, during World War 1.
Holly Gram cool LOLZ..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by TonyBby: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
@Rozross simplest job, her mission is completed.
She has taken another man down.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Here is becoming a centre for comedy, funny people everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In Delta. Photos / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.