Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,907 members, 7,966,370 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:29 PM

Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) (202 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by Naijareporter1(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3RWuHpsmGQ

As soon as I hit Japan I had to stop by my guy tadashi1980 new shop. Gravity Ginza Has some of the best watches in the world, Shopping and counting cash is part of my daily routine says floyd mayweather

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiwenBFhfr6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by MatrixReloaded: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2022
That is what one agbodorian urchin want to emulate but he never knew that as a criminal he is, he need to stay low key and enjoy his fame.
Floyd rejected him at France in a street display. grin
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2022
Enjoy then
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by GoooodHardDick: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2022
Peter Obi for president come 2023!

Don't forget to collect your original PVC and let's vote massively for peter Obi, get involved and let's rescue Nigeria together!

1 Like

Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2022
This man is looking more fresh maybe he is now bathing with diamond soap and rubbing gold cream...He is enjoying all the goodies on earth as he is in control of the god on earth...Where is righteousness to tell him somethings outside the world or has righteousness finally gone to heaven?!

1 Like

Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by Mystic216: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Poor people will start shouting vanity now

(1) (Reply)

Football Football Prediction For Today 29/09/2022 / Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United Live Stream / Happy Friday> 9.69 0dd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.