Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

Denzil Telecoms On Instagram Is A Scammer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Denzil Telecoms On Instagram Is A Scammer (1051 Views)

See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) / 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Denzil Telecoms On Instagram Is A Scammer by tgmservice: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Denzil Telecoms on Instagram is a Scammer.
I repeat he is a bloddy scammer do not pay money to him for any phone.

He claims to be from Edo state and sells the latest gadget.

I was suspicious of him when he got the new iphone 14 so quickly.
He uses pics and videos from other pages to promote his fraud.

He runs ads with celebrities to promote his scam business, he has scammed multiple people and still scamming more.

I contacted him to send me his phone number that he I am coming to his location to pic up the phone but he didn't send me his number saying he only does delivery.

He just scammed my friend of 340k.

Be wise the guy is very dangerous

Re: Denzil Telecoms On Instagram Is A Scammer by atheistandproud(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Nigerians dull sha
Re: Denzil Telecoms On Instagram Is A Scammer by Leemekzy: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
atheistandproud:
Nigerians dull sha
dull na understatement

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cell Phone / How Much Is Nokia 6125 / Advice On Type Of Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.