Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,716 members, 7,918,207 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Nightmare Of Most Nigerian Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nightmare Of Most Nigerian Graduates (144 Views)

Reasons Why Most Nigerian Graduates Are Not Employable / Why Are Most Nigerian Graduates Unemployable? / Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nightmare Of Most Nigerian Graduates by Saintsamsonson1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
On that day, a sunny Thursday afternoon at the Natural science lecture theatre, a friend walked up to me and whispered to my ears "I wasted my 5 years in this university. Where do I start from? Where?"

This was after our last paper. The young man was confused, shattered, and tanked. Nothing he could think of. Nothing was coming. Where would he start from?

That was the same question I kept asking myself after our last paper. To start seeking internships? Go back home and start afresh? What if I had capitalized on the opportunities to learn skills - something we were exposed to since our first year? A series of "what IFs" " BUTs", and IF I HADs" beclouded my hearth. My mind echoed it for months.

When you are alone, reality will set in. You will begin test and ask yourself some personal questions? Questions that have answers before asking. Questions about the future and of living. Questions about the reality of life. That what's in stock for me after school?

So many people are at this stage, especially those recent graduates and fresh otondos. You aren't alone. Take it easy on yourself but it's time to make hard decisions. Decide on what to do and commit the next 100 days into actualising it.

Life after school is hard. Don't be deceived, and if you think you are not capable, adequate, good enough, shy or scared then hope is not lost.

Check out how others have answered the questions above and overcome every of their limitations.
https:///3dKlFM2

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Intern Lagos Vacancy / The Easiest Way To Sell On Amazon KDP And Be A Successful Publisher In 2022 / Experienced Poultry Farm Attendant Needed For Immediate Employment In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.