Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,804 members, 7,893,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? (2830 Views)

Who Sang This Song ? / Where Are The Guys Mad Melons Who Sang Danfo Driver / "My NAIJA GUYS" Song - Please Who Sang It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by MP007(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2007
Whats the name of that boi, am tryin to get the rng tone for tht shit
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by naijacutee(f): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2007
What's Ay Bay Bay? Is that a nursery school rhyme?
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by naija4laif: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2007
hurrican chris
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by Sexyabby(f): 1:48am On Aug 20, 2007
Hurricane Chris and dat song is so wack
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by MP007(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2007
shut up sexy crap, east coast crap is over, na the turn of the south , so stop hating and show the dirty south some motherfuking love
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2007
that song is soo wack i don't know y people feel that song when ever that song star i turn off the radio or the tv.
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by chiogo(f): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2007
MP007:

shut up sexy crap, east coast crap is over, na the turn of the south , so stop hating and show the dirty south some motherfuking love

@MP007, why u dissin' sexyabby like that?? she helped answer your question and only gave her opinion on d song. y'all shld learn how to talk. undecided. The song is annoyin' but idk, it's nice to listen to not watch d video, can't stand d guy, hurricane chris but i love listenin' to it, just put it on my Ipod.  wink
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by naijadiva2(f): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
that song is so stupid. i can't stand it. the only part i like is when he say a bay bay but other than that, his song is wack.
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by Sexyabby(f): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2007
Sexyabby:

Hurricane Chris and that song is so wack
who d fuc.k are u to tell me to shut up, u stupid ass wannabe gangsta.And who d hell are u calling sexy crap, don't even get me started on ur ass and stop trying to get stupid wit me. yeah i said d song is wack, dats my damn opinion.And i'm sure about one thing, hurricane chris don't give a fuc.k about u, so go fuc.k urself. angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by 9ja4eva: 1:51am On Aug 22, 2007
Na yeye song
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by naijacutee(f): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2007
I think it's just me who has never heard this song you guys speak of before embarassed
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by moondust(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2007
me neither, N-cutie undecided
howz your cous cute-ass? giv her my love
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by younghoodi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2007
@MP007

I LOVE THE DIRTY SOUTH FOR REAL THEY SHIT BANG IN CLUBS BUT SOME SONGS ARE WACK THAT SONG A BAY BAY IS JUST WACK WHY WOULD U WANNA SING A SONG CALL A BAY BAY?
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by naijadiva2(f): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2007

as of now, everybody's tired of the whole country/ snap your finger shit.
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by shakira: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2007
younghoodi:

@MP007

I LOVE THE DIRTY SOUTH FOR REAL THEY SHIT BANG IN CLUBS BUT SOME SONGS ARE WACK THAT SONG A BAY BAY IS JUST WACK WHY WOULD You WANNA SING A SONG CALL A BAY BAY?
it better to know the context of a song b4 spilting pointless shyt, its clear obvious this lunatic knows nothin about music neither does he know the details of songs, :A BAY BAY" simply means, "MY BABY" is a KiNDA name assigned for girls and shawty, it mostly used in clubs to communicate btw guys and girls
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by younghoodi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2007
i know all about that i been tru the dirty south more then you,and i love crunk music the south ain't better then the east new-york run the industry d-block dipset g-unit all day.
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by naijadiva2(f): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2007
younghoodi:

i know all about that i been tru the dirty south more then you,and i love crunk music the south ain't better then the east new-york run the industry d-block dipset g-unit all day.

boo, g-unit sucks and dipset, let me not get started on them and they corny ass lines.
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by shakira: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2007
younghoodi:

hey dude, i stay in the south, A TOWN baby, seen a lot of artist representing the east side,west and east, they nothin homie, south side niggas rules all, last yeaR  out of all the homies that had thier album dropped SOUTH had the only record of selling over a million copies, which was TIP,
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by naijadiva2(f): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2007
shakira:

hey dude, i stay in the south, A TOWN baby, seen a lot of artist representing the east side,west and east, they nothin homie, south side niggas rules all, last yeaR out of all the homies that had their album dropped SOUTH had the only record of selling over a million copies, which was TIP,

but their music stay the same. that's why people starting to get tired of them.
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by younghoodi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2007
THE ONLY HARD NIGGA IN THE SOUTH IS T.I LUDACRIS LIL SCRAPPY THAT'S IT THE REST OF THIS NIGGAS SUCKS.

NEW-YORK IS BETTER IF YOU THINK AM LYIN COMPARE THIS TWO VIDEOS.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yl0Ih2ibJwQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ySbXw8AHlKM
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by shakira: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2007
younghoodi:

THE ONLY HARD NIGGA IN THE SOUTH IS T.I LUDACRIS LIL SCRAPPY THAT'S IT THE REST OF THIS NIGGAS SUCKS.

NEW-YORK IS BETTER IF YOU THINK AM LYIN COMPARE THIS TWO VIDEOS.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yl0Ih2ibJwQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ySbXw8AHlKM
MEN u didnt just show me DIPSET clips, men thats lame, those crooked niggas havent sole half of TIP/LUDACRIS albums
naija_diva:

but their music stay the same. that's why people starting to get tired of them.
what made it the same, the beat/lyrics or what?
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by younghoodi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
@naija_diva

I THINK YOU LIKE ROCK MUSIC IF U TELL SOME ONE IN NEW-YORK THAT DIPSET OR G-UNIT SUCKS THEY WILL PROBABLY SPIT IN YOUR FACE.

LLOYD BANKS'S A BEAST
50 IS A BOSS
YAYO IS A CAPTAIN
YOUNG BUCK IS DIRTY

JUELZ IS A BEAST
JR WRITER IS A KILLAH

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL U.
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by naijadiva2(f): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2007
what made it the same, the beat/lyrics or what?

the music, beat, lyrics talikng about snap yo fingers, everything. nothing changes. the only person from the south i like that keeps it real is Ludacris. Jeezy was good and then, T.I was good and then, a lot of people were good and then, something happened. i don't know, they just suck.
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by younghoodi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2007
ANOTHER ONE

JR WRITER SPITTIN THIS NIGGA SPIT BETTER THEN HURRICANE CRHIS

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C-axzgVYcAc

LLOYD BANKS SPITTIN OVER THAT TRACK CALL REPPIN TIME

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SvBF7hDMniM
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by naijadiva2(f): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2007
I THINK YOU LIKE ROCK MUSIC IF You TELL SOME ONE IN NEW-YORK THAT DIPSET OR G-UNIT SUCKS THEY WILL PROBABLY SPIT IN YOUR FACE.

i don't have a favorite music. i like all kinds of music. i don't care. spit on face.
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by shakira: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2007
naija_diva:

the music, beat, lyrics talikng about snap yo fingers, everything. nothing changes. the only person from the south i like that keeps it real is Ludacris. Jeezy was good and then, T.I was good and then, a lot of people were good and then, something happened. i don't know, they just suck.
damn men u didnt just say that, ok, they me whose single beats TIP two hit single(big things poppin and u knw what it is), either from the east ,west or wateva, none i think, this guys are really great and they have unbeatable potentials compared to 50 cent and co, who ever knew 50 cent was Gonna be as wack as this, noone,

u know what one thing about music is the rhymes and beat which the south niggas exhibit positively,
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by younghoodi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2007
50 GOT MORE MONEY THEN T.I 50 SELL MORE RECORD THEN T.I.

U KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT SHIT IS SOOO WACK

I LIKE BIG THINGS POPPIN.
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by shakira: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2007
younghoodi:

50 GOT MORE MONEY THEN T.I 50 SELL MORE RECORD THEN T.I.

You KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT SHIT IS SOOO WACK

I LIKE BIG THINGS POPPIN.
i aint disputing that, but trust me TIP Vs TI, is gonna beat down , CURTIS
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by chiogo(f): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
wowwww, never knew " A bay bay" means "my baby". I thought it was d name of a place. undecided

@Shakira, where u got that one from??
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by younghoodi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
hell not err body here in new-york are waiting for the album to drop even my grandma.
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by shakira: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2007
chiogo:

wowwww, never knew " A bay bay" means "my baby". I thought it was d name of a place. undecided

@Shakira, where u got that one from??

listen to the lyrics of the song
younghoodi:

hell not err body here in new-york are waiting for the album to drop even my grandma.
lol, well kanye west album comes out the same day too, we all Gon see
Re: Who Sang Ay Bay Bay? by younghoodi(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2007
aight we gon see my man 50 is gonna take over that i get money song's better then stronger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Maheeda Gets Completely Unclad For Her New Music Video / Download Complete Album – Falz “27” [mp3] / Africa DJ Pool Free Download Pool For African DJS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.