Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea (18352 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA Under-17 WORLD CUP Chile 2015-Nigeria Group Fixtures &Time-OCT 17TH-NOV 8TH / Nigeria Squad For Fifa Under-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by samboribo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE EAGLETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Santus has really shone in this tournament. 2 awards for a world cup 1st-timer no bi gerium IV oxide.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by tosinadeda: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2007
good game for a final,but its obvious we missed lukman haruna(who is 19) in the midfield as the spaniards took control of the centre very well, leaving us with the option of using the wings which really didnt work well for us and made us play under pressure.

our centre defenders were simply fantastic,even when the attack seemed to be on holliday they were the ones who held us.

the goal keeper was fantastic
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by 9ja4eva: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2007
Yeah but we carry the cup sha

Congrats to all.

Hope this marks the start of new things
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by CrazyMan(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2007
I hope so too.

I also hope that the NFA would be able to maintain this squad so they can participate in the FIFA U-20 in two years time.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by asanga(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2007
Nigeria has done it again the third time in an Asian soil these boys will marry one of my sisters.

Big ups Naija.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Mustay(m): 12:33am On Sep 11, 2007
9ja4eva:

Yeah but we carry the cup sha

Congrats to all.

Hope this marks the start of new things
i no know what else themwant o
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by 9ja4eva: 12:51am On Sep 11, 2007
asanga:

Nigeria has done it again the third time in an Asian soil these boys will marry one of my sisters.

Big ups Naija.

Is that your gift to them?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by na2day2(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2007
@ 9ja4eva

do a google serach for vlc and download it according to ur OS (mac, windows, linux etc)

@ fyneguy

the fact he was speaking in tongue dont imply that God is nigerian, he might have been speaking spanish, u neva can tell, desperate times calls for
desperate measures my friend.

@ faketan

are u saying that presently, teenage nigerians look older because of our nutrition and living conditions? bros, if na play stop am ooo, because na hunger and
poverty, dey hammer ppl oooo, abi this special nutrition only affect the players cos i still knw a 17yr wen i see one. as for mikel, e get baby face but
that dont mean he is so old.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by 9ja4eva: 1:11am On Sep 11, 2007
k

Wld do that.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by ayusman16(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2007
I want to host dem infact, i wish grin
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by tommyex(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2007
WE DON WIN O,I thank u all CALABAR ppl o,na only una house(ASIA) we dey win under-17.
I beg make una dey repect calaber ppl o,but d irony of it all is that U have STRONG WOMEN how come we cant win anything in d women's world cup?abi una no sabi use LEG?ok sha.Make dem dey do WOMEN BODY WORLD CUP jare,una go fear us again,lol
Congrats yall
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by faketan(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2007
@ faketan

are u saying that presently, teenage nigerians look older because of our nutrition and living conditions? bros, if na play stop am ooo, because na hunger and
poverty, dey hammer people oooo, abi this special nutrition only affect the players because i still knw a 17yr when i see one. as for mikel, e get baby face but
that don't mean he is so old.

[quote][/quote]

Boy o boy. It is the more you look the less you see. Your eyes does not tell you the truth. People now feed on artificial ration with all sorts of chemicals. They fast and old like broilers lol. Those guys are under 17. You wan bet?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by RuuDie(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2007
whilst i celebrate with our Golden boys. . . . . my unbiased football mind still tells me that the best team of the tournament - the team that above all others exhibited great technique and excellent understanding of the mechanics of the game - wasn't the team that won the trophy!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by faketan(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2007
Just like we were the best team in 2005 at Netherlands and we did not win.

Meanwhile it is hard to say qwho was better between the tow teams. We were simply great and I can say we out played them and we deserved to win.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by RuuDie(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2007
faketan:

Just like we were the best team in 2005 at Netherlands and we did not win.

Meanwhile it is hard to say qwho was better between the tow teams. We were simply great and I can say we out played them and we deserved to win.

i wasn't even refering to the 2 teams that played in the finals, though i still rank the Spanish a far better side than our guys - i was refering to the Germans! by far the tournament's best team IMHO !!!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by lordimpaq(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2007
true, the germans are the team to watch for the future,

those guys are good,

i must say if the German team meets the same eaglets in 3 years time, they would beat us silly, why, because we would not use the same eaglets for the under 20- world cup,

shame, lack of continuity, dats our problem,
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by djcrucifix(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin what can i say?, WE DID IT!!!, after beating Germany in the semi's, i knew immediately that we were going to get our hands on that trophy and voala!

NAIJA FOR LAIF! grin
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by ayusman16(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2007
B4 nko. do think is the best team dat always win a tourney? It's a team with luck and determination which i think our boys had, talking about technicality, hmm i dont think we had dat, d Germans had dat but didnt work for them, d spanish had dat but didnt also work for them, but i think if the matches were to be rescheduled with those two countries, dont think we'll carry d day,
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by faketan(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2007
what is written is written. Go on with your permutation.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by na2day2(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2007
bros, i am willing to bet u on this one ooooooooooooo. i dey bet with my bank account grin grin grin grin

faketan:

@ faketan

poverty, dey hammer people oooo, abi this special nutrition only affect the players because i still knw a 17yr when i see one. as for mikel, e get baby face but
that don't mean he is so old.

Boy o boy. It is the more you look the less you see. Your eyes does not tell you the truth. People now feed on artificial ration with all sorts of chemicals. They fast and old like broilers lol. Those guys are under 17. You wan bet?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by faketan(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2007
OK wetin dee your account make I know whether it is worth it. And eh. . . ahem, is it dollar or pound denominated?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by na2day2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2007
dem mix am, my account sef get the future naira. wetin dey ur own acct
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by faketan(m): 12:17am On Sep 12, 2007
Boy u de dream. The future naira is in limbo. . lol
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Mustay(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2007
na which one of em deytalk say Chelsea, Manu and Madrid do contact am?

shay na Xsantus?

make person confirm the news 4 me
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by na2day2(m): 12:34am On Sep 12, 2007
bros u no get faith at all, i tell u say i get future naira, and u don condemn the thing pata pata, e go do u like film trick oooo, join my party while e ney too late.

faketan:

Boy u de dream. The future naira is in limbo. . lol
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by faketan(m): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2007
I get faith no be small me broda.

Na only say me I no understand again.

If I know wetin de inside, I go bet, lol
Sleep tyt
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by na2day2(m): 3:12am On Sep 12, 2007
u get faith but u wan knw wetin dey inside first? na wa for this kind gospel wey u dey preach. anywhoo, i get am for plenty naira wey get famous faces like the queen, bushs(both old and new) on the bills man, na simple trust i dey ask for, haba, is that too much to ask?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by topeorekoy(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2007
The fabulous golden eaglets were held to a massive reception yesterday nite by the Lagos state govt.

the govt promised them: a life insurance of 100k paid on annuity basis for each players and officials while the coach 200k. also they were promise 400k shares in LASACO worth 400k and the coach got 800k. but the coach was avoidably absent. they were also given a plaque.

they were also taken round major street in lagos after leaving the airport

next stop is Abuja
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by 9ja4eva: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2007
It cant get any better

Nice reception for the lads.

Hope they work on this
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by DisGuy: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2007
topeorekoy:

The fabulous golden eaglets were held to a massive reception yesterday night by the Lagos state govt.

the govt promised them: a life insurance of 100k paid on annuity basis for each players and officials while the coach 200k. also they were promise 400k shares in LASACO worth 400k and the coach got 800k. but the coach was avoidably absent. they were also given a plaque.

they were also taken round major street in lagos after leaving the airport

next stop is Abuja

wow good on them, I wonder if yaradua need give them money again. presidential handshake is enough o after all these gifts, im sure they got match bonus for every game they won cheesy

Just imagine all the states in Nigeria want to 'receive' them and chop their own money with style wink

Those that are 17 should now be used in the U-20 team if they are good enough
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by 9ja4eva: 3:07am On Sep 13, 2007
Good encouragement for the players
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Mustay(m): 4:30am On Sep 13, 2007
make them nospoil these boys with too much oney o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Josef Sural Dies In A Bus Accident While Returning From A Match / Osimhen’s Market Value Rises To €40m / Antoine Griezmann: Messi, Ronaldo And Modric Should Not Win 2018 Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.