Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Best Describes A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Best Describes A Relationship? (899 Views)

What Song Best Describes Your Love Situation? / Beautiful Or Pretty Which Best Describes A Fine Girl / Which Colour Best Describes Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Best Describes A Relationship? by nonyc: 1:31am On Aug 13, 2011
what is a relationship?
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by kandiikane(m): 1:32am On Aug 13, 2011
Are you a vir[i]gi[/i]n? I mean how old are you?
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 1:35am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^He/she has a point?if he/she is thinking along the lines that i am.

'Relationships' between couples have lost their true meanings. . .certain people ave re-defined the meaning to suit their own selfish purposes.
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by kandiikane(m): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2011
Ok, please define that point. .
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by nonyc: 1:53am On Aug 13, 2011
@kandi talk like a man and not like a kid . What has virginity got to do with the question?
yea am a virgin if u rilly wanna know
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 1:54am On Aug 13, 2011
^^How old r u?

Y did u choose to remain virgino?
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by kandiikane(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2011
nonyc:

@kandi talk like a  man and  not like a kid . What has virginity  got to  do with the question?
yea am a virgin if u rilly wanna know
I don't want to know and I do not care. Since I asked, I presumed you were a virgin wanting to go into a relationship.

If you are not a kid you should already know what a relationship is and what it entails.
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by deniyor: 2:08am On Aug 13, 2011
OP,
You obviously are quite confused at the moment cos of your gf acting strangely. Don't worry, that too shall pass.

To answer your question: A relationship is the understanding btw two or more people that describes how they interact with each other.
A relationship can mean different things to different people. Since we are in the romance section right now, A romantic relationship (usually btw a man and a woman) can be whatever they choose it to be. So it can be a 'love' relationship, a sexual relationship (eg booty call), a platonic relationship (assuming it really excludes sex), a mentorship, a confused relationship ( yeah it happens when people have no idea where they really stand eg. after you transcend friendship into sex) to mention a few.

grin
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 2:12am On Aug 13, 2011
^Na wa lol
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by deniyor: 2:19am On Aug 13, 2011
^ Na lie?
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by nonyc: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2011
pweety . i wanna be so . 27 am . are U ok now?
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by kandiikane(m): 2:24am On Aug 13, 2011
lwkmd. .
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by deniyor: 2:29am On Aug 13, 2011
27, Graduate ( or almost graduate), Virgin. Quite interesting.

If you want to date a lady with no sex, make sure you look for a girl who wants a non sex.ual relationship. Else if you must remain with her you have two options: give in to your woodpecker demands or date her while she satisfies her punny somewhere else (if she doesn't leave you that is)
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 2:35am On Aug 13, 2011
kandiikane:

lwkmd. .
Exactly, @ 27 you ave no valuable reason as to why you choose to remain as a virgino especially being that ur a guy undecided
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by nonyc: 2:37am On Aug 13, 2011
Deni  yea i feel u bro. Am a graduate and i work and am com4table . On my Masters soon,
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by kandiikane(m): 2:40am On Aug 13, 2011
^Have you ever thought maybe the reason why you don't know anything about relationships or still a virgin is because you are attracted to men but hide it deep down because you do not want to be or feel like an embarrassment to your family and the people around you?
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by kandiikane(m): 2:42am On Aug 13, 2011
@pweety4me, it is a shock isn't it and just does not make sense. .Even when I found out a friend of mine was a virgin at his age I was shocked. And the thing is he was not waiting for marriage. .
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by deniyor: 3:06am On Aug 13, 2011
kandiikane:

^Have you ever thought maybe the reason why you don't know anything about relationships or still a virgin is because you are attracted to men but hide it deep down because you do not want to be or feel like an embarrassment to your family and the people around you?

shocked shocked shocked That's kinda harsh. Cos a guy chooses to be a virgin don't make him a fruitcake!

kandiikane:

@pweety4me, it is a shock isn't it and just does not make sense. .Even when I found out a friend of mine was a virgin at his age I was shocked. And the thing is he was not waiting for marriage. .

Different strokes for different folks
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 3:22am On Aug 13, 2011
kandiikane:

so what is he waiting for?
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by MMM2(m): 3:25am On Aug 13, 2011
op
Relationship is when 2 couple alwayz nyash 1 anoda without condom. angry
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by kandiikane(m): 3:48am On Aug 13, 2011
^^why you always frowning? Don't want to spoil that pretty face oo. . angry

Pweety4me:

so what is he waiting for?
Apparently, for me. .ahaha. .I don't know tongue

@deniyor, did you know the op opened another thread asking and I quote "How to nyash his girl"
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 3:52am On Aug 13, 2011
^^Lol better run away from him. . . tongue
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by deniyor: 3:53am On Aug 13, 2011
kandiikane:

^^why you always frowning? Don't want to spoil that pretty face oo. . angry
Apparently, for me. .ahaha. .I don't know tongue

@deniyor, did you know the op opened another thread asking and I quote "How to nyash his girl"

Lmao I did not know. I saw couple of his many threads but I missed that. Time to look for the thread - deniyor to the rescue grin grin grin grin
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by kandiikane(m): 3:58am On Aug 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Lol better run away from him. . . tongue
Aha, well I cannot, he is my one and only. . tongue

deniyor:

Lmao I did not know.
I saw couple of his many threads but I missed that. Time to look for the thread - deniyor to the rescue grin grin grin grin

Seems like this op just like opening threads. .
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by deniyor: 4:01am On Aug 13, 2011
I found it. He has a case to answer.
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by nonyc: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2011
hahahahahahahahaha  i enter LAW COURT,  MY TRAP CAUGTH THE RAT CALLED KANDI. I THINK THAT THREAD IS WHAT YOU LIKE AND ITS MADE FOR U ONLY
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by Mynd44: 6:26am On Aug 13, 2011
Hmmm
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by deniyor: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2011
Errmmm, made for who exactly? shocked
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by kandiikane(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2011
nonyc:

hahahahahahahahaha  i enter LAW COURT,  MY TRAP CAUGTH THE RAT CALLED KANDI. I THINK THAT THREAD IS WHAT YOU LIKE AND ITS MADE FOR U ONLY
Silly, smh. .

Yes, for who exactly?
Re: What Best Describes A Relationship? by MMM2(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2011
kandikane

i dont even know undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like A Monster :( / Help Me / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.