Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,488 members, 7,964,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:34 AM

Alternative Harvard Business School For Nigerian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alternative Harvard Business School For Nigerian (135 Views)

Tinuade Sanda: Harvard Business School Speaks On Controversy Over Former Eko Dis / Wema SME Business School:Edo State SMEs This Is For You. FREE! Register For Now! / Osinbajo Leaves Harvard Business School Students In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Harvard Business School For Nigerian by pushng: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
®️☺️�️
*Harvard business school Digital Marketing Master Class (Alternative Do-it-yourself Kit )* cover all you need to know from basic to DIGITAL MARKETING.
Set-up Facebook ad manager account, Google Ad and others .
☺️®️��
On the 5th of April 2021, I had a live Conference with Real Estate Consultant,Linked Minded Business owners In Lagos,Nigeria.
®️☺️��
It was carefully filtered, to avoid people with no business. The essence was to help 200 business owners with their Digital Process Of Marketing and Sales.
®️☺️��
First off, we gave 2hour for business review and challenges.
®️☺️�️
Out of 200 persons in the closed group ,148 of them had similar challenges.

Some of their interest ,were :
1. I have learnt FacebookAds, but I keep spending money and getting very little sales that don't even cover for the money spent on ads.
�®️☺️
2. I drive traffic to whatsapp, but I keep getting,I will get back to you.
®️��️
3. I have read your recommendation on Effective Email,SMS Marketing, but I am still struggling to understand it better and integrate it into my business marketing.
®️�️�
4.I sell Physical Products, So I was wondering how I can use your strategies to make more sales.
®️��️
5.I want to be able to create product design and penetrative content for product marketing.
®️��️
6. My brand isn't digitally visible, I want to understand exactly what to do ,to improve on it .
�️�®️
7.I want more sales ,More and sustainable customers.
�️®️☺️
Those 7,were some of the most shared concerns by the business owners who attended the online master class on whatsapp,.
☺️®️�
5 out of 10 Business persons that come to us have one common issue, how to increase sales and get more customers/clients daily.
☺️�️�
Our primary business advice to every Entrepreneur is get daily sales.
As such, we have brought all the concerns in one pack, we made a 20 in 1 Digital Kit for a Business owner like you .
☺️�️�
It is a Do - IT -YOURSELF HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL DIGITAL MARKETING ALTERNATIVE KIT,Worth over 25,000 Naira .For Just N2500.
Limited Slot Available ..
10SLOT LEFT .if you are interested.
Pay into zenith Bank plc.
Airview multservices Nigeria.
And reply back with your payment detail and your valid Gmail address where your PushDigitals E-Bible kit will deliver to .

Visit :
https://push.com.ng/restructuring/

For other digital marketing solutions.

Visit our whatsapp business catalog page.

https:///c/2347034641008

Package by Stephen Ayinde .
Top Nigeria Market Intelligence Analyst.
Founder& CEO:push.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean Up Computer To Run Faster Windows 10 / Power BI Training / Draw Cartoon Caricature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.