Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,612 members, 7,888,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Please, Help Me Bring This Project To Live. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, Help Me Bring This Project To Live. (392 Views)

Dangote May Forfeit Refinery Project To Nigerian / Help Me Bring My Project In Existence / 3 Types Of Individuals Never To Commit Your Project To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me Bring This Project To Live. by Javalord000(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
RaufTechs would like your help to raise funds to fund our startup and take technology to a bigger level in Nigeria.
Even N50 or N10 donations/pledges would go a long way. Thanks

Donate through this Link
https://quickraiz.com/campaign/324203-help-me-move-nigeria-tech-sector-forward

Our Startup
We are RaufTechs a startup we are currently building in Kaduna state, Nigeria, Africa.
Our mission statement is "Big Thoughts" and
Our Mission is to give brands and individuals strong and competitive online presence at affordable rates, and to move and develop the African technology sector further.
We will so this by:
•Designing and developing secured Websites at affordable rates to individuals from big organizations to small homes.

•Creating awareness in the Africa technology sector by technology education (if this project is successful).

•Bringing the ideas of softwares and tech firms into reality, by designing and developing innovative softwares for them.

•Create awareness innovative learning systems for businesses, schools and other institutions.

What We Do
We are going to be designing and developing websites, web, Mobile and desktop softwares, graphic designs which includes designing of banners, posters, book covers, movies posters, professional logos, flyers and T-shirt, with the interest in also starting a tech school for the youth ( If this project is a success) to develop the Africa technology sector further and to help improve the minds of our youth in the technology sector.

We are looking to hire at least 6 employees for a start, so we’ll be looking to have at least 6 work computers, for 4 developers (2 for softwares and two for websites) and two designers.

Our founder.
RAUFTECHS will be founded by Mohammed Abdulrauf Ibrahim, A man who’s obsessed with Development and innovations.
Mohammed is a software and websites developer and also a graphic designer who studied mathematics (BSc) in Kaduna state university. He has worked as a software/websites developer and graphic designer for two years but eventually decided to start his own business after seeing the loopholes and untapped potentials in the Africa technology market.

HOW THE BUSINESS WILL BE STARTED:

Step1: Develop the business plan:
The first step to start this business would be to create a business plan. Abdulrauf had adequate knowledge to develop the business continuity plan for computer software and design company, therefore he did the task himself.

Step2: Define your brand:
At this time we define our business values and services so that people can know about us, which includes Logo, business mission, motto and more.
Below is the logo and complimentary card we have designed and are still working on.

Step3: Aquire the required work environment:
This is the time when we to acquire licenses, inventory, and required furnitures and hardwares, after paying for rents and utility bills.

Step4: Start the recruitment:
The next step is to recruit the most competent employees for our business. A good approach is to also give them a few months of training and research so that they can learn to collaborate with each other.

Step5: Promote & market:
After establishing our workplace and workforce, the next step is to promote Our competitive advantages.
We have some banners and posters designed already.
Some of them below:

Step6: Establish a web presence:
A strong web presence is inevitable for a software and design company. Since software services can be provided online, Our customers are more likely to search about us on Google. Therefore, to offer our services on a wider scale, it is a must to establish a strong online presence.
Our current online presence:

https://m.facebook.com/Rauftechs/
https://m.instagram.com/Rauftechs/

Our brand website which is still under development:
https://rauftechs.netlify.app/

What We Need 
We now need to raise money to pay for rent and utility bills buy computers for work.

How the funds will be used
 Start-up Expenses And Budgets

Legal N - -
Registration N - -
Insurance N - -
Rent N 1, 000, 000
Logo N - -
Websites N - -
Complimentary cards N - -
Four (4) Laptops computers(Windows) N 250, 000 / each
Two (2) Laptops computers(Macintosh) N 400, 000 / each
One Windows/Macintosh desktop N 400, 000
Six (6) Employees salaries per year approximations N 50, 000 / employee / month
Electricity bills N 10, 000 / month
Internet N 10, 000 / month
Furnitures N 700, 000
Marketing and adverts N 500, 000
Emergency and Urgent Maintainance N 500, 000

TOTAL BUDGET N 7, 535, 000

N - - are things we have already worked on, are currently working on or already have funds available for.

How You Can Help
We are currently looking to raise the sum of N7, 535, 000 to be able to complete the rest of this project.
If you can help by donating, even a small amount, it would be greatly appreciated. You can also contribute to this project by booking any of our services and your project will be completed and delivered to you even before the funding and lunching of this startup.

What Successfully Raising Funds Would Mean To Us 
If we hit our funding objective we will:
• Be able to fully lunch this project
• Provide job opportunities to by employment
• Keep the company financially viable as we will be able to make and fund good business decisions and ideas
• Contribute to the country’s financial growth through payments of taxes and investment
• Start a tech learning program for youth, after the success of this project.

Thank you for your time and please help in any way you can, it would mean a lot to everybody involved with in this startup.

Donate through this link
https://quickraiz.com/campaign/324203-help-me-move-nigeria-tech-sector-forward

The images below are some of the things we’ve already worked on or are still working on.

Re: Please, Help Me Bring This Project To Live. by Javalord000(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
N2000 Pledges will get a professional logo.

N2000 Pledges will get a professional logo of their company or businesses designed and sent to them, if they ask for it.

N4000 Pledges will get a professional banner/poster

N4000 Pledges will get a professional banner or poster for their business or their activities that might need it, which will be designed and sent, if they asked for it.

N5000 Pledge will get a professional logo and banner

N5000 Pledges will get a professional banner or poster for their business or their activities that might need it, which will be designed and sent, if they asked for it.

N20, 000 will get a responsive web page design

N20, 000 Pledges will get a web page designed for their business or project that might need it, which will be designed and sent, if they asked for it.
Note: web Hosting and domain name not included.

£35, 000 pledges get a 5 pages web design.

N35, 000 Pledges will get a 5 pages web design for their business or their project that might need it, which will be designed and sent, if they asked for it. Note: web Hosting and domain name not included.

N60, 000 pledge will a logo, banner & 5page web design.

N60, 000 Pledges will get a logo, banner and 5 pages web design for their business or their project that might need it, which will be designed and sent, if they asked for it.
Note: web Hosting and domain name not included.

All Web design pages will be in Just (HTML CSS and JavaScript).
Thanks
Re: Please, Help Me Bring This Project To Live. by Javalord000(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Have an amazing Friday
Re: Please, Help Me Bring This Project To Live. by Javalord000(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2022
You can also support this project by booking us for early job and your project will be completed even before the complete funding and lunching of this project.
Thanks
Re: Please, Help Me Bring This Project To Live. by Javalord000(m): 2:15am On Sep 30, 2022
A big thank you to everyone who has supported this project (SO FAR...) even with prayers sharing this or calling.
We at RaufTechs appreciate everything you’ve done, Thank you so much,
Re: Please, Help Me Bring This Project To Live. by Javalord000(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2022

Re: Please, Help Me Bring This Project To Live. by Javalord000(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Thanks for your support so far

Re: Please, Help Me Bring This Project To Live. by Javalord000(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good evening all
Re: Please, Help Me Bring This Project To Live. by Javalord000(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
You can also help in this project through your prayers and by sharing the link for wider reach,
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lampposts Advertising Agency In Lagos, Abuja & PH / FinPadi – Everything You Need To Know / Revolut Funds Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.