Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,133 members, 7,977,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-kayode Tells Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-kayode Tells Wike (296 Views)

Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike / See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-kayode Tells Wike by kaytrump(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Former Aviation Minister and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Femi Fani-Kayode has counseled Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state to join forces with the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Fani-Kayode, in a statement, titled, “A WORD FOR THE WIKE GROUP: LEAVE THE CARCASS AND STAND WITH US!,” issued via his Faceboo page on Wednesday, said the People’s Democratic Party, PDP is no longer a national party and does not even pretend to have respect for Southerners.

His words,“Honestly my sympathies, heart and pity go out to the Wike group. They are being treated like filth by their own party. They literally had no choice but to pull out of the Atiku campaign.

“Yet I saw all this coming long ago. Why do you think I left the PDP in the first place? It is a party that is incapable of rewarding loyalty and keeping its word. It is a party that begins and ends in the North and every Southerner and Middle Belter that is still there is nothing but a quisling and a stooge. Wike said

2 Likes

Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-kayode Tells Wike by illicit(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Femo lala
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-kayode Tells Wike by lexylaw40: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gbagam
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-kayode Tells Wike by KingKO22: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
All read cleared for Jagaban of Africa

Only Jagaban can bring back presidency to the South.

BTW. I wish Wike and his team stay in PDP but work agaist Atiku

Victory for Asiwaju is victory for South

1 Like

Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-kayode Tells Wike by lexylaw40: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
KingKO22:
All read cleared for Jagaban of Africa

Only Jagaban can bring back presidency to the South.

BTW. I wish Wike and his team stay in PDP but work agaist Atiku

Victory for Asiwaju is victory for South
Jagaban is the unifying force
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-kayode Tells Wike by Mynd44: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2022

(1)

Ohuabunwa, Ukeje Given 48hrs To Retract Anti PDP Comments / PENGASSAN Fingers Military In 600,000-barrel Daily Stolen / 2023: What Agbado Urchins Don't Know About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.