Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,893 members, 7,889,952 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

WHATSAPP MARKETING GUIDE : If You Want To Increase Your Sales Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WHATSAPP MARKETING GUIDE : If You Want To Increase Your Sales Read This (244 Views)

A free guide: if you ever wanted financial freedom, then you need to see this! / WhatsApp Marketing Pro SOFTWARE -Send Massive Bulk WhatsApp Messages / Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHATSAPP MARKETING GUIDE : If You Want To Increase Your Sales Read This by LLENCE77(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Attention: Read through with keen attention if you want to increase your sales online.

- SELL something valuable that can solve a problem for a particular audience.

Identify your target audience and pitch one crazy offer to them consistently and persistently.

- Generating leads/Traffic/Getting Potential customers consistently: Whichever one you choose to call it.

The money is in the traffic, If people don't see what you are selling, they cannot buy it.

WhatsApp is an example of a social media platform which is one of the types of digital communication needed to build your online presence as I explained here https://www.nairaland.com/7343148/nobody-knows-business-way-out#116846607

It’s really an issue when you have a nice product but cannot sell it or even make enough sales.

Every business owner wants to make sales.

But right now, you are struggling with that.

It could be one of these reasons...

- The first is that you’re talking to the wrong people.

Here’s why…

You struggle to attract the right audience because you don’t know how to attract them to buy from you.

Hence, your list is filled with people who are not interested in what you sell.

Imagine you sell real estate properties and your contact list is filled with young graduates or job seekers.

Or you sell products for weight loss but your audience list has 70% of slim people..

Funny right?

- Secondly, you are not showing your product to as many people as possible.

Sales is a game of numbers.

And no matter how good your product is, nobody will buy it if they don’t see it.

If you ignore this, selling becomes hard because you will run out of customers.

- Thirdly, your offer is not good enough.

But then again, no matter how good your offer is, the wrong audience will still not patronize you.

So selling starts with the Right Audience

Now, these problems might sound familiar.

You’re probably struggling with one of them or all of them.

ATTRACT QUALIFIED PROSPECTS TO YOUR WHATSAPP (THE RIGHT AUDIENCE)

NURTURE PROSPECTS TO BE YOUR CUSTOMERS (BUILD YOUR KLT)

MAKE AN IRRESISTIBLE OFFER

All this and more I have for you in the 7 figure marketing Guide FREE ebook..
Message me on Whatsapp to get a copy if you want to dominate Whatsapp and experience a breakthrough in your sales .
Re: WHATSAPP MARKETING GUIDE : If You Want To Increase Your Sales Read This by LLENCE77(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
The ONE type of digital communication above that works in all the others and is responsible for converting prospects into customers is COPYWRITING

This is the skill needed to drive sales

Basically, it is Salesmanship in print.

All around us in our daily lives, the skill of COPYWRITING is being used.

There is a difference between a high income profession (medicine), a high income job (chevron) and a high income skill (Copywriting)

The first two takes years to acquire, the third can be learnt in
months with the right materials and dedication.

Do you have valuable and competent skills that can keep
people coming back to give you money?

When you now have a high income skill, you now have financial Confidence , Financial Confidence is knowing that you now have the right skills never to go broke even if everything is stolen from you

This skill can be applied to get a job , work as a freelancer, incorporated into your business

I have an exclusive Copywriting training that is only open to people who are ready to double their profit ...
Note: only for people who are intentional about scaling up and hungry to see their income grow

If that's you right now , send me a message on Whatsapp+2347025652635 saying I'M IN

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will I Need To Open A Mini Sport Betting Shop. / Lagos Officials In Concert With Land Grabbers Demolish Ikota Market / What Is The Problem With First Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.