Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:22 AM

Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians (293 Views)

Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) / U.S. Reaffirms Support For Two-state Solution ( Pix, Video) / Yair Lapid: Israel Doesn’t Need US Permission To Strike Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians by Holiness2100: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
SHOCKING !! Israel Prime minister Lapid to back a two-state solution in UN speech

Israel remains committed to a two-state resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Prime Minister Yair Lapid is expected to tell the General Assembly when he delivers his first ever address here on Thursday morning.

It’s been many years since an Israeli prime minister spoke of two-states when addressing the UN, according to a source close to Lapid.

In his address, Lapid will explain that “separating from the Palestinians has to be part of the nation’s vision.”
With that in mind, Israel “will not do anything that would endanger the security of Israel or the security of the citizens of Israel even by an inch, but separation from the Palestinians should be part of the political vision, part of the concept of hope out of strength,” said the source.

Nlfpmod

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-717817

Re: Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians by Righteousness2(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is huge! This will send chills to all who understand Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

God Almighty says , you don't divide my land under any guise. Dividing His is invitation to Wrath.
I will not be Suprised If terrible Earthquakes strike tomorrow.

Folks when you Hear Peace and Safety! Peace and Security! Then you Understand that Sudden Destruction is by the corner.

I Admonish all to live Ready! I Admonish all to Embrace JESUS Christ now that you can.
The Signs are just toooooo much.
The Rapture is a Breath!
Re: Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians by budaatum: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2022
I doubt Palestine would accept a two state solution that does not split Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians by RepoMan007: 2:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Okay o. Rice and Beans situation. The meat is up for grabs.
Re: Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians by Hyperchi(m): 3:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Why not accept, in long run u built ur Army to reclaim it

1 Like

Re: Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians by joyandfaith: 5:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Peace move!!
1. Fragmentation or deputinazation of Russia
2. Secularisation of Iran and Saudi
3. Normalisation of Taiwan- China relationship
4. UN reform with abolition of veto power
Re: Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians by VictorDivine: 6:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Why is he calling for two-state solution? I enjoy how they are pounding the palestinians they way Ukrainian forces are pounding Russian foot soldiers and deputinizing Russia.
Re: Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians by compton11(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2022
VictorDivine:
Why is he calling for two-state solution? I enjoy how they are pounding the palestinians they way Ukrainian forces are pounding Russian foot soldiers and deputinizing Russia.
u also like how Nigeria govt pounding IPOB/ESN? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians by BentizilL: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Good move... cool
A good welcome to multipolar world.. kiss
Re: Isreal PM , Lapid To Call For Two-state Solution With Palestinians by Danny50: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Good move and Israel is going with jerusalem

(1) (Reply)

Putin Accuses The West Of 'outright Satanism" / Musk Spars With Ukrainian Media Over Peace Plan / Trump Will Be A Trumpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.