Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:19 PM

Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? (1250 Views)

ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) / Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? by robertnaij: 5:15am On Aug 13, 2011
i have been trying to locate nigerians in oakland where i can atleast interact and update myself about nigerian events
Re: Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 13, 2011
perhaps you should use the web to find Nigerian organizations.
Re: Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? by robertnaij: 5:19am On Aug 13, 2011
i have tried all possible sources i could lay my hands on. All i find is about Los Angeles, but i am seeking Oakland or San Francisco Nigerian community but can hardly find a lead.
Re: Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 13, 2011
Re: Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? by robertnaij: 5:26am On Aug 13, 2011
i will appreciate any info about where to find Nigerians in the Bay Area- particularly in the Oakland and San Francisco area
Re: Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? by robertnaij: 5:29am On Aug 13, 2011
H-Star89, i appreciate your help, but i have already got that stuff. just seeking folks who have actual knowledge of where hot real spots for Nigerians are in the Bay area
Re: Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2011
robertnaij:

H-Star89, i appreciate your help, but i have already got that stuff. just seeking folks who have actual knowledge of where hot real spots for Nigerians are in the Bay area

O, ok. Hopefully someone can help.
Re: Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? by robertnaij: 5:46am On Aug 13, 2011
thanks, i really appreciate it. we need more people like you around.
Re: Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 13, 2011
smiley
Re: Does Anyone Knows Where The Nigerians In Oakland Are? by Ndipe(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
There is a Nigerian restaurant called Miliki in Oakland.

(1) (Reply)

Waste of my time & the internet space / Who Can Solve This Riddle? / The Current Moderator Of The Religion Section Cannot Read And Seems Thick ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.