Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,303 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? (25680 Views)

Beans Swallow Available / Mercy Uwakwe Foundation Distributes Bags Of Rice, Beans, Noodles In Bende, Abia / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Bankowner: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2022
I can't be a carnibal! Never!!

Ola Ola is Poundo yam.
Ihatebuhariwith:
you deh chop me? Abi wetin be ola ola? grin
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Bankowner: 12:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Guess I will check you out whenever I visit Nigeria.
uchelouis45:
Check Us Out. Krusty King we offer most of what you love. @krustykingng on IG
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Burgerlomo: 1:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Bluffly:

Which food is called swallow. A begi mention specific names like Fufu, Eba, Iyan, Ebiripo, Tuwo, Lafu, Wheat, Semibita, Semilina......
Mention

Yeparipa I don forget about Ebiripo thank you so much

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by nennyconquers: 4:25am On Sep 23, 2022
You can plant your own foods like vegetables, potatoes etc (and still have more to sell) to supplement these foods. Invest in acres of farmland at very affordable prices. Locations are:
Opeji
Ikorodu
Owode-Egba
Sagamu

Call/whatsapp Bethzur Properties on 09034494833 for more enquiries and inspection.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by phemmyfour: 4:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Bvlgari:
Apart from rice, beans, swallow and indomie/spaghetti, whatelse do you eat?
yam, plantain, porridge
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by tafat: 5:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Lol, is yam a joke to you
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by ShitStain(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Sweetboilooks post=116909222]We don’t have food in Nigeria. We are eating same things our ancestors ate. No new invention[/quote
Walahi
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Testimony1988(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Yam, potatoes, indomie, egg etc.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by ehissi(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2022
ehissi:
Potato, cereals (bread and cornflakes/golden morn), beans & Corn or beans and yam, beans and plantain!!,
Yam with egg sauce, Fried potatoes with ketchup!!

Vegetable salad!! Vegetable Salad with Moi moi!!

Beans and custard, Beans and pap, Moi Moi and pap, plantain with egg sauce! Fried Beans (Akara) with Custard! Rice and beans with stew!

Fried plantain with garri, Fried fish with garri! Fried potato with egg sauce! Rice with Vegetables on the side and stew!! Garden egg sauce and yam/plantain!

Starch and Banga soup! Groundnut soup with pounded yam, Egusi with Eba/fufu/pounded yam
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by NastiLord: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2022
brain54:

This your comment reminds of of a certain incident that happened some years back while I was in kaduna.
It was during the height of Boko haram bombings and activities.
So we were in a taxi….and during conversation between passengers (can’t remember what conversation was about) one passenger said he was boko haram. Obviously he was making a joke. Nobody had an idea one of the passengers was a military personnel. When we got to one of the check points, he simply handed this passenger to the security guys on duty. Saying the guy confessed being boko haram.
We left him there with the security guys while trying to explain he was only making a joke.
I don’t know the final outcome because like I said we left him after the security guys refused pleas from other passengers and driver.
Moral of my epistle: not every thing is a joking matter. You never know who is listening and would not find your joke funny.
Wow, I'll love to see such security guys that will come for me at the speed of light because I mentioned that I eat human meat on a social media forum grin grin. People are slaughtered like animals in this country everyday yet your security guys are applying snail speed in curbing the situations.
Guy leave me in peace o, make i no reason your meat
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by brain54(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2022
NastiLord:
Wow, I'll love to see such security guys that will come for me at the speed of light because I mentioned that I eat human meat on a social media forum grin grin. People are slaughtered like animals in this country everyday yet your security guys are applying snail speed in curbing the situations.
Guy leave me in peace o, make i no reason your meat
Empty talk…
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by NastiLord: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
brain54:

Empty talk…
Coming from an empty brain
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by brain54(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
NastiLord:
Coming from an empty brain
At least I have a brain….
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by NastiLord: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
brain54:

At least I have a brain….
Thank you for accepting that you have an empty brain.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by brain54(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
NastiLord:
Thank you for accepting that you have an empty brain.
Ok.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Charx122: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Bvlgari:
Apart from rice, beans, swallow and indomie/spaghetti, whatelse do you eat?

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Slimbee1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Food kiss
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Uchedizzy(f): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bread and butter, fried plantine irish potatoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. / Oats! Oats! Oats! Oat Meal Lovers, Get In Here..... / How To Make Ofe Owerri (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.