Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Will Tell You Where All These Things Would End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Tell You Where All These Things Would End (440 Views)

I Never Knew Things Would Be This Hard. / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / If There Was No “Yahoo Yahoo,” Things Would Have Been Red - Rapper Baseone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Tell You Where All These Things Would End by Mercisharelove(f): 6:11am On Sep 22, 2022
When you are old and very sick.

When all desires fail and you don't feel attached to anything soever.

You may never realise what I am saying right now until you get to this stage of existence and you will remember that youth, that means when you are young it's indeed a vanity period when you think it will last forever.

If you are reading this and you surely can understand the message I am trying to pass across to the whole world, especially to every young man out there, there is an end to your flexing, it will surely end in premium tears, I tell you weeping.. you would wish you had done it this way and that way.

Let us live our lives helping, because that's all you will be remembered for, help is the best investment. That will actually speak for you after this vanity life.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You Where All These Things Would End by Jeromejnr(m): 6:15am On Sep 22, 2022
Let us live lives that pleases God cry
Re: I Will Tell You Where All These Things Would End by Mercisharelove(f): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2022
As good as it's
Re: I Will Tell You Where All These Things Would End by Mercisharelove(f): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2022
I want more of you
Re: I Will Tell You Where All These Things Would End by Mercisharelove(f): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Correct
Re: I Will Tell You Where All These Things Would End by iamyungkhalifa(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Best is to remember GOD. Thanks, dorlass for following
Re: I Will Tell You Where All These Things Would End by Michelle70(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
at least i still have time

(1) (Reply)

I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? / Man Takes 6 Months Paternity Leave To Bond With Newborn Baby And Wife / Where Is Datbored Berry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.