Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,967 members, 7,949,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] (10667 Views)

Bride’s Wedding Dress Causes D!straction At Her Marriage Ceremony(photo) / Lady Cries Profusely At Her Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Fabulous47(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Link

Try to convince us please, I’m really curious.

1 Like

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Jeon(f): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I personally will like to attend such ceremonies just to document and see how real these things are..
I guess white people do juju but they use their juju to develop themselves with ideas and technology.

I'm with you.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by SultanOfPuna: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jeon:

I'm with you.
You women dont have sense at all
You want to put hand in something diabolic
If you run mad now, you go dey blame devil
See your life angry
Nigerian girls and their mumu reasoning. Spits

2 Likes

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Jeon(f): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You women dont have sense at all
You want to put hand in something diabolic
If you run mad now, you go dey blame devil
See your life angry
Nigerian girls and their mumu reasoning. Spits

I rather be a part of a progressive cult that deals with technology and the development of the world than joining a Nigerian groundnut cult. Even though you sacrifice a thousand of humans you will still remain poor like never before and later run mad.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by SultanOfPuna: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I personally will like to attend such ceremonies just to document and see how real these things are..
I guess white people do juju but they use their juju to develop themselves with ideas and technology.
Go and attend your village evil forest first
Inferiority complex kee una do a
You applaud whites for Doing diabolic things
If it is an African una go condem am as devil.

This is why i can never take women serious
Una brain dey reason like 5 yr olds

3 Likes

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by SultanOfPuna: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jeon:

I rather be a part than joining Nigerian groundnut cult. Even though you sacrifice a thousand of humans you will still poor.
I wish you said this nonesense in my presence i go slap the living hell out of your empty skull
Can you imagine the type of girls
Na why to born female nowadays be like curse

2 Likes

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by nokspos: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
i sell the form, its 5k , if you can pay right now , i'll link you up
ObamaMessi:
Good! I want to join iluminati, how I get initiated?
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Jeon(f): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I wish you said this nonesense in my presence i go slap the living hell out of your empty skull

Go and sit down.

I said what I said.

I rather be a part of a progressive cult that deals with technology and the development of the world than joining a Nigerian groundnut cult. Whereby even though you sacrifice a thousand of humans you will still remain poor like never before and later run mad.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by SultanOfPuna: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jeon:

Go and sit down.

I said what I said.

I rather be a part of a progressive cult that deals with technology and the development of the world than joining a Nigerian groundnut cult. Even though you sacrifice a thousand of humans you will still remain poor like never before and later run mad.
Na your type yahoo boys go use finish
dump them for road when they run mad.
U never see anything
Continue to wallow in your stupidity
You think rituals is child's play. I pity you
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Jeon(f): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Na your type yahoo boys go use finish dump them for road when they run mad.
None of my business with yahoo boys.
And what concerns yahoo boys with my statement? Please have sense black monkey...

2 Likes

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by SultanOfPuna: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jeon:

None of my business with yahoo boys.

And what concerns yahoo boys with my statement?
Please have sense black monkey...
Thank your God! That you are hiding behind your phone.
I swear I wish you call me black monkey in real life. Face to face
Your people go spend 500k for hospital bill after I finish dealing with you.

1 Like

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Maynman:

Source or you just talking?
. Source = Subconscious
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Jeon(f): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Thank your God! That you are hiding behind your phone.
I swear I wish you call me black monkey in real life. Face to face
Your people go spend 500k for hospital bill after I finish dealing with you.

OK Black monkey. But you are senseless. What concerns yahoo boys with my statement.

Oh so you can't take the heat Black monkey, and you like to give out. You're nothing but a joker.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by ObamaMessi: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
nokspos:
i sell the form, its 5k , if you can pay right now , i'll link you up

1 Like

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Slayar: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Satanic ceremony inspired by Allester Crowey
Involves conjuring demons,sleeping inside a coffin ,blood letting or sodomy.

A leaked photo below shouldn't be in public
These men are powerful rich
Don't ask me how I found it

I read all your comments and I like how you think .You can check out my diary on my profile.
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by RepoMan007: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
FeliciaOja:
They definitely do. They understand the need for civility and so look to become producers of important goods and rendered of services.
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by RepoMan007: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
FeliciaOja:

That's why Asians respect and worship the dragon. Google it
Each ethnicity has its collective spirit
School wont teach you 2% of the truth in this world.
at the introduction of languages, a key identity of ethnicities, God was behind it after the tower of Babel.
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Maynman: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
. Source = Subconscious
Or Delusion.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Maynman:

Or Delusion.

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by youngZee23: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Generalwoodz:
You get all the power and fame and you eventually die. What's the end gain?
Look at sweet Barnee Elizabeth of England ...
Look at Kobe Byrant...
Look at ........
Fill in the space with a person dear to your heart.
Do you now get it? Everything is utter rubbish.
What if u no make money..u no live sweet life and die & still go hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by wiseone28: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Thank your God! That you are hiding behind your phone. I swear I wish you call me black monkey in real life. Face to face Your people go spend 500k for hospital bill after I finish dealing with you.
Since she is a girl she shouldn't voice her opinion?
You sound like wife beater.

1 Like

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Kccheechy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please can you share your sources??
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by lifenija: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Satanic ceremony inspired by Allester Crowey
Involves conjuring demons,sleeping inside a coffin ,blood letting or sodomy.

A leaked photo below shouldn't be in public
These men are powerful rich
Don't ask me how I found it
gay mother fuckers
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

What shall it profit a man to slap an innocent woman and end up in jail.
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by RenaissanceGuy: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's a common knowledge that these things happen all over the world - from Africa to Asia to the Americas and Europe. Name it! This world is more spiritual than it's physical.
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Generalwoodz(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
youngZee23:
What if u no make money..u no live sweet life and die & still go hell fire
I never had hell fire in mind while I made that comment.

1 Like

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by LogicBomb8: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
FeliciaOja:

U.s navy require you join
Because once you join you swear oath to see nothing or speak nothing and only follow orders without question.
While as an ordinary person might not follow order due to personal disagreement with higher commands.
It depends on how far you want to go in the elite world
you are not being specific about what you are asked to join here
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by jeromestarks: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
FeliciaOja:

I can't post the Randy ones here. It's pure +18
Dem tell you say na your children dey here?
Post something jorr.
We have seen worst abeg.
Post it right this second.

1 Like

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Chris2863(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2022
FeliciaOja:

I can't post the Randy ones here. It's pure +18
lol. We are not kids op…. You have nothing
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Jokerman(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jeon:

Go and sit down.

I said what I said.

I rather be a part of a progressive cult that deals with technology and the development of the world than joining a Nigerian groundnut cult. Whereby even though you sacrifice a thousand of humans you will still remain poor like never before and later run mad.

No cult, be it white or black is progressive....
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by MufasaLion: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jeon:

Even if they kill 1000 people, they'll still remain as poor as a church rat. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Imagine! You Find Out This Is Your Husband's Dick Just After Marriage. / Can You Date Fat Females Above Size 8? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.