Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,344 members, 7,932,263 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

Lady In Regrets As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Regrets As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding (353 Views)

Are You Still Single? 10 Behaviors Keeping You Single Right Now! / How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! / Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Regrets As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding by CrisNews: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2022

Re: Lady In Regrets As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding by Chnbanc: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2022
U played a smart game that outsmarted u
Re: Lady In Regrets As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding by AdamuKD: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2022
grin
She thinks she is smart!
U see most these beautiful girls you see around with big nyash, big breast and big toto, nothing dey dey for their brain.
Already, she don become evening newspaper like rozross.
Shiloh loading... nonsense. YOU cannot eat your agbado and have it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Girl Doing Sweet Lesbiian Mood / She Always Finds Joy In Sucking Big Diccks / Somehow She's Sucking His D Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.