Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers (521 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers by alphonsojaybaz: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2022
Lawyer escapes with minor injuries after being attacked by armed traffic robbers in Lagos
https://makesensepromotions.com/lawyer-escapes-with-minor-injuries-after-being-attacked-by-armed-traffic-robbers-in-lagos/

A lawyer is fortunate to be alive after armed traffic robbers attacked him and threatened to shoot.

The lawyer explained that he was driving with his aunt in the car when they were attacked in traffic at Mile 2, Lagos State.

The robbers began asking for money while threatening to shoot both occupants of the vehicle. They then broke the passenger’s window and took the lawyer’s two phones but he managed to fight back and grabbed his phones.

He says he and his aunt sustained minor injuries in the attack.

Re: Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers by GardenOfGod(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Thank God for his life....

This country needs Mr Peter Obi to fix many rotten things

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Thank God for his life
Re: Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers by saintkel(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Lagos?.....make I no talk sha

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers by dmill: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Sorry lawyer, thank God you find your way out before been killed. Thank God for you.

That's lagos for you

What a pity state in Nigeria
Re: Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers by PandoraObi: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Thank GOD
Re: Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers by Towncrier007(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Thank God for his life....

This country needs Mr Peter Obi to fix many rotten things

Bro calm down, robbery even takes place more abroad than in Nigeria,this is so unconnected with PO which is our incoming.

Mind you I and my household are all Obidents
Re: Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers by GardenOfGod(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Towncrier007:

Bro calm down, robbery even takes place more abroad than in Nigeria,this is so unconnected with PO which is our incoming.

Mind you I and my household are all Obidents
You are not Obidient dude!
Re: Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers by Patriotsleague: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Criminals come from East, North to torment Lagos, Lagos state government must start removing urchins from the state, to sanitize it
Re: Lawyer Escapes With Minor Injuries After Being Attacked By Armed Traffic Robbers by Angrygoat: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Toyota corolla old model 02 /04,another stron sedan,tho very slow . See why tint is good with tint,e go hard for glass to break once

(1) (Reply)

‘my Wife Just Born’ – Abuja Big Boy Arrested For Alleged Kidnapping Begs [VIDEO] / VIDEO: Young Boy Beats Up Two Bullies With Unexpected Kung-fu Kicks / Please If You Know Anyone That Can Help Her Reach Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.