Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,397 members, 7,908,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

NASRUN MINALLAH 2023: Fagge pledges quality representation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASRUN MINALLAH 2023: Fagge pledges quality representation (191 Views)

Fcda Pledges Quality Work As Wike Flags Off Road Rehabilitation Project / 2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NASRUN MINALLAH 2023: Fagge pledges quality representation by Marcus07: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2022
A leading candidate for the Kano State House of Assembly, to represent Fagge State Constituency, Comr. Adamu Abdullahi Fagge, has reiterated his readiness to provide quality representation to the people of the constituency if elected.

Fagge, who is contesting on the platform of Social Democratic Party (SDP) called on youths to participate more actively in politics, adding that Kano needs pragmatic leadership to attain desired growth and development.

He, therefore, solicited for the support of youths in the constituency, as he stated that his antecedents and rich pedigree give him the requisite capacity and acumen to push for people -oriented legislation at the parliament.

The House of Assembly candidate made these known on Thursday in a telephone chat with our correspondent, while fielding questions on his motivation and inspiration to represent his constituency at the State House of Assembly.

"My greatest aspiration in life has been to ensure better and decent life for my people and the entire citizenry of Kano, that has been my long time dream as a social crusader and humanist.

"I believe there are no better ways of turning around the lives of the people and guarantee sustainable development than through responsible and responsive leadership, hence, my resolve to serve my good people of Fagge State Constituency through quality legislation.

"If elected, I will attract laudable developmental projects into the constituency, and also develop human capital through series of bills. That is why I am calling on the people of the constituency to support me, especially my fellow youths", Fagge said.

Re: NASRUN MINALLAH 2023: Fagge pledges quality representation by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria was destroyed by Young Leaders. All Less than 70 in first reign / APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council / Imo State Government Special Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.