Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,807 members, 7,945,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Our Women Deserve Better - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Women Deserve Better (254 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Women Deserve Better / Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Women Deserve Better by Ginikachi101(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dear husband,
In my little experience, I have found out that, women naturally have a bedside manner and Only a few men can display same kind of compassionate love.
When a child or a husband is hurt, it is the woman that jumps out of the bed not minding if it is 2.am or not.
A mother does not just show compassion simply because she is a mother but because she is a woman. We men needs to know that the same way a woman gives out compassionate love to both father and child, that's the same way she(woman) wants it. but regardless of whether she receives it or not she gives it continuously.
However, it is very sad to know that most men in spite of the enormous love they receive from their women refuse or feel very reluctant to return the same love to their women...men, our women deserve better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Women Deserve Better by virginprincess(f): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Make it louder,women are very fragile,men are suppose to carry and treat us with ultimate care and love.

2 Likes

Re: Our Women Deserve Better by Fahvvy: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
OP...
First off, not all women fit this description here...

For those who fit into this description, yes, they deserve to be treated better for those who don't, it'll be a huge MISTAKE to treat them any other way than as you would trash undecided...

Secondly sir...
Just because you give love does not mean that love is received...

Men and women are very different....
We express love differently and different things register as love...

That a person (woman in this case) is showing "enormous love" doesn't mean that it is received by the person to whom that love is shown...

It's not enough to express love, you must make sure that the one you're expressing that love to, receives it and that my friend is something that a lot of women (and men) fail to do undecided....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Women Deserve Better by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
Make it louder,women are very fragile,men are suppose to carry and treat us with ultimate care and love.
Please do away with this "Women are fragile" nonsense before it does you harm. OP is saying something entirely different here abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Women Deserve Better by ahnie: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Most men behaves like Dogs that drank the breast milk of a donkey

(1) (Reply)

What To Do At The Airport With Children / Watch This | Why My Family & I Did Not Celebrate The Concluded 2022 Halloween / Office Table And Swivel Chair For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.