Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,002 members, 7,987,594 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:08 PM

How ASUU Strike Forced Me Into Making Money On The Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How ASUU Strike Forced Me Into Making Money On The Internet (221 Views)

We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents / 5 Mistake You Should Avoid Before Venturing Into Making Money Online. / How Guys Are Turning Themselves Into Making Money Machine Online As Freelancer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How ASUU Strike Forced Me Into Making Money On The Internet by Amakaajames(f): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Amakaajames(f): 12:40pm
I am a victim of the ASUU Strike but yet, it's one of the best things that has ever happened to me

When my school joined the strike, we were all asked to go home

I didn't have any money on me to return back to Lagos and at that period was when my Dad's place of work was sold out

I had no choice than to stay back in the village (In Abia State)

Alone in my little room, I knew that was not the kind of lifestyle I wanted for myself

I wanted a kind of like where money works for me and not me working for me

I wanted a financial free lifestyle and I knew I couldn't achieve all of this lying down and waiting for ASUU to call off strike

So I went on YouTube and Google searching for businesses I could do possibly from home...

That was how I landed in this life changing business �

You see digital skills,

Hmmmm

They can change your life in a matter of months if you give it your laser-focus

Online business models like:

Affiliate Marketing
Amazon Kdp
Copywriting
Web design
Traffic Generation e.t.c

Will 10x your income

I started the first ☝️ exactly on the 15th day of March this year(2022) and I make 6figures weekly!

Yes you heard that right

I don't care what you've heard about online businesses but if you can get a training in these businesses I've mentioned, you'll be grateful for the rest of your life you gave it a try

PS: The businesses are not get rich quick scheme. That means, it's not a "bring 10k and get 100k in 10 days( if you have this kind of mentality, you won't grow)

By the way, I'm having a training session on one of these skills

If you would like to join, let me know

Digital skills will make you rich in no distance time

We keep balling even with the economy because of these skills

ASUU Strike gave me a source of income �
Re: How ASUU Strike Forced Me Into Making Money On The Internet by Amakaajames(f): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thanks to this strike
I found out there's a whole lot of money on the internet

A whole lot!
Amakaajames:
Amakaajames(f): 12:40pm
I am a victim of the ASUU Strike but yet, it's one of the best things that has ever happened to me

When my school joined the strike, we were all asked to go home

I didn't have any money on me to return back to Lagos and at that period was when my Dad's place of work was sold out

I had no choice than to stay back in the village (In Abia State)

Alone in my little room, I knew that was not the kind of lifestyle I wanted for myself

I wanted a kind of like where money works for me and not me working for me

I wanted a financial free lifestyle and I knew I couldn't achieve all of this lying down and waiting for ASUU to call off strike

So I went on YouTube and Google searching for businesses I could do possibly from home...

That was how I landed in this life changing business �

You see digital skills,

Hmmmm

They can change your life in a matter of months if you give it your laser-focus

Online business models like:

Affiliate Marketing
Amazon Kdp
Copywriting
Web design
Traffic Generation e.t.c

Will 10x your income

I started the first ☝️ exactly on the 15th day of March this year(2022) and I make 6figures weekly!

Yes you heard that right

I don't care what you've heard about online businesses but if you can get a training in these businesses I've mentioned, you'll be grateful for the rest of your life you gave it a try

PS: The businesses are not get rich quick scheme. That means, it's not a "bring 10k and get 100k in 10 days( if you have this kind of mentality, you won't grow)

By the way, I'm having a training session on one of these skills

If you would like to join, let me know

Digital skills will make you rich in no distance time

We keep balling even with the economy because of these skills

ASUU Strike gave me a source of income �
Re: How ASUU Strike Forced Me Into Making Money On The Internet by Amakaajames(f): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Let me teach you these skills for free
Amakaajames:
Thanks to this strike
I found out there's a whole lot of money on the internet

A whole lot!

Re: How ASUU Strike Forced Me Into Making Money On The Internet by MAGICIAN7: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please I'm interested in learning the online training skills you're here here to offer. How can I benefit from this?

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Forced Me Into Making Money On The Internet by Amakaajames(f): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
09039638044(WhatsApp)
MAGICIAN7:
Please I'm interested in learning the online training skills you're here here to offer. How can I benefit from this?

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Article Writer For My Blog. / Happy Independence Day Nigeria! / Top 5 Best Android TV Web Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.