Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Have New INNOVATION How Can I Make Money Of It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have New INNOVATION How Can I Make Money Of It (758 Views)

Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development / New Innovation Technologies (n.i. Tech) / New Innovation In The Cooking Gas Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have New INNOVATION How Can I Make Money Of It by Ben24: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2007
I am a Graduate of Biz Mgt. I have been looking f jobs in other to get money to turn my idea into wealth. Presently I have invented a game that has never existed before. When I took it to a man to help me He ask me to sell it to him. I refuse but I don't Know How to go about it. Also I have an Idea of a product I know when I bring it out it will help banks but I need to program it into a software so, am afraid that I may lose the ownership if given to someone to program for me. I decided to study a course with NIIT to enable me write the program. I took their scholarship test score A++ and I was till ask to pay 290k as left over fees. My fellow landers I need advice Though presently I am in my 4th Stage of UBA interview in PH, I pray God when am employed I can pay my NIIT fees. My email is benyah4real@yahoo.co.uk I need advice on what to do. I trust in God for His he that gave me this Wisdom.
Re: I Have New INNOVATION How Can I Make Money Of It by duvile: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hi Ben, I understand your plight and I have once been in your shoes. It's understandable that u don't want anyone stealing your ideas but I can bet it with you that if u dont act fast on ur ideas, u'll wake up one day to find something similar been celebrated and then u'll loose the sense of originality that u are trying to protect. You might not have the financial capacity to bring your ideas to manifestation now but you can always partner with people that can. Thank God we live in a better business age now. Get someone that has a similar dream and can afford to partner with you, involve all the legal processes you need to involve in a partnership form of biz without sentiment and bring your ideas to reality. Two heads they say are better than one, dont be scared, there are legal ways you can protect your ideas, act wisely and fast too, it'll be alright.
hope I have been able to help.
Re: I Have New INNOVATION How Can I Make Money Of It by Ben24: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2007
Duvile thanks alot .

(1) (Reply)

Referees When Looking For A Job / Vacancies In A Multinational Manufacturing Company / Waiting 4 Otha 1st Bank Batches.can I Apply For 1st Bank Job Again Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.