Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:12 PM

Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo (2797 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. / Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by Kagd10: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Opintiwa:

Poverty is a weapon

FELA...

Says the one that champion a D pass graduate Peter Obi without achievement
Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by Nightwolf1: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

He got from Chicago... I can bet you got your 3rd Class from Imo or Enugu.

So you can't possibly be on that level cheesy

You want to bet on the very lies you told yourself? grin grin That's insane.

In case you don't know, here I got it. Tinubu graduated with drug certificate. Look @ the pic below. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by Nightwolf1: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish. You can see he was talking about his elementary school. Inec listed Tinubu's Bsc which premium paper posted.

Talking about what? That's his certificate.
And if Premium Times is your only source of Tinubu's certificate, you are morally shameless. Go bring his certificate I'm not interested in Premium Times bullshit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by Kagd10: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Talking about what? That's his certificate.
And if Premium Times is your only source of Tinubu's certificate, you are morally shameless. Go bring his certificate I'm not interested in Premium Times bullshit

Just look at uselesssss brain. A copy of Tinubu's result was submitted to Inec posted by premium paper. Yet you're still crying. Rather Peter Obi should post the one he submitted to Inec, like Tinubu did.
Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by Nightwolf1: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Just look at uselesssss brain. A copy of Tinubu's result was submitted to Inec posted by premium paper. Yet you're still crying. Rather Peter Obi should post the one he submitted to Inec, like Tinubu did.

So Premium Times is your source of Tinubu's certificate. You must be a mad man. grin grin

Keep crying. Tinubu is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by Kagd10: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:

So Premium Times is your source of Tinubu's certificate. You must be a mad man. grin grin

Keep crying. Tinubu is a criminal

Inec and premium. Let Petheif Obi criminal/forger postt the result he submitted to inec.
Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by Nightwolf1: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Inec and premium. Let Petheif Obi criminal/forger postt the result he submitted to inec.

Peter Obi cert is there for anyone to go and verify. Unlike Tinubu that has no secondary and primary school certificates.

He is a roque of international repute with forgery everywhere he goes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by Kagd10: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Peter Obi cert is there for anyone to go and verify. Unlike Tinubu that has no secondary and primary school certificates.

He is a roque of international repute with forgery everywhere he goes.

Pethief Obi the certificate forging criminal.
Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by Nightwolf1: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Pethief Obi the certificate forging criminal.

Grasping at straws is all I see. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by Talawaka: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

But certificate has been included in my own post.

Is UNN more prestigious than Chicago State University?

Given that Chicago State University is currently ranked 2241 in the world, it is highly plausible that the UNN of '86 was a better institution.

P.S: I've got no dog in this fight beyond setting the record straight when the occasion mandates it cool
Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by dominic17: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yes it is not acceptable in any sane nation.I don't know why people are not speaking up.

I wonder if it means that some people are above the law.

Period007:

But how can someone without certificate of secondary education present a certificate of tertiary education.
This scam can only be accepted in lagos state. Nigeria utterly reject this scam

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by Opintiwa: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the one that champion a D pass graduate Peter Obi without achievement

Call me iyamiri

Re: Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo by MarketDispatch: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
Comparison of Bola Tinubu the presidential candidate of Apc and Peter obi the presidential candidate of labor party certificate side by side

Let’s discuss the authenticity of the the two candidates as campaign starts in a week

Where is the primary school and secondary school certificates of both candidates? We need to confirm the names they used during those period so that we don't get surprises like that of Degi Biobarakumo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OLU FALAE: In 1999, Igbos Were The Only Ones That Opposed Yorubas / Labour Party: Skitmaker, Sabinus Backs Rivers State Governorship Candidate: PICS / Atiku Abubakar Needs To Stay Away From Peter Obi. ’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.