Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,027 members, 7,946,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Free Training: How To Invest And Trap From The Billions The Real Estate Industry - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Training: How To Invest And Trap From The Billions The Real Estate Industry (139 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Training: How To Invest And Trap From The Billions The Real Estate Industry by Imeakpanjunr(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Over 35 or married? Read on

It no news that real estate investment has contributed to over 70% of today millionaire wealth.

Victoria Enwerem, a real estate consultant and I will live on twitter on the 1st of to share with you tips and ways to invest and trap from the money in the real estate industry to grow your Net-worth and build generational wealth even if you don't have a million in your account.

Here is a taste of what to expect;

° How to get started in real estate

° why real estate

° questions & answers and more

You don't want to miss this!

Save the date � and hit the link below to secure your seat � Now!

Link: https:///v82b0r

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Partner For Transport Business That Can Get Me Bus / Create A Website For Your Business Call 08136656462 / Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.