Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,603 members, 7,944,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

INTERNET SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER Ogbodi Ebinise James In Serious Trouble. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INTERNET SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER Ogbodi Ebinise James In Serious Trouble. (285 Views)

Dstv Owner In Serious Trouble / Comfort James ‘Abducted’ Over Inability To Pay Back N21,000 Grooming Loan / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERNET SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER Ogbodi Ebinise James In Serious Trouble. by greatguru22: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
I was just informed recently of a scammer who scammed a friend of mine.

The scammer name is Ogbodi Ebinise James whose nairaland username is EngEbi.

I was told that that my friend sold cryptocurrency (pi) to him and he ran away.... WHAT A FOOLISH ATTITUDE IS THAT. Some don't even have sense again but to just be defrauding innocent people.

If someone can scam my friend, such has indirectly done so to me.

I (Greatguru) already involve in this matter.

The scammer would be tracked down using all available means until i get him and deal with him seriously..... The parents that gave birth to this idiot are those I pity most....

What a disgrace to this generation.... It would have been far better if this idiot and studio FRAUDSTER wasn't born at all....

THIS CASE WOULD ONLY BE SETTLE IF ONLY HE CAN RETURN THAT THING WHICH DOESN'T BELONG TO HIM TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER, ELSE HIS PARENTS AND FAMILY WILL CRY OVER HIM SOON.

The scammer (Ogbodi Ebisine James) number is below:

His picture and premium NIN is displayed below.

Re: INTERNET SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER Ogbodi Ebinise James In Serious Trouble. by Ebubu: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
lmao see his ugly face

it is very easy to deal with scammer once you obtain his NIN, just take the receipts and proofs alongside NIN to police.

that guy is gone

please how did you locate his NIN i want to try same on someone who scammed my little brother
Re: INTERNET SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER Ogbodi Ebinise James In Serious Trouble. by Ebubu: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
see his ugly face
Re: INTERNET SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER Ogbodi Ebinise James In Serious Trouble. by greatguru22: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ebubu:
lmao see his ugly face

it is very easy to deal with scammer once you obtain his NIN, just take the receipts and proofs alongside NIN to police.

that guy is gone

please how did you locate his NIN i want to try same on someone who scammed my little brother

His ID was collected and got verified and other things also before the transaction.
Re: INTERNET SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER Ogbodi Ebinise James In Serious Trouble. by zinaunreal(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2022
This guy even gave up his id because of his desperation for

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Forex Trainer / Best Bitcoin Plug That Is Paying So Fast / Tecno Wallet Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.