Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,470 members, 7,971,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

After His Marriage Broke Down, Rylan Clark Says, “I Felt I Couldn’t Go On.” He A - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / After His Marriage Broke Down, Rylan Clark Says, “I Felt I Couldn’t Go On.” He A (249 Views)

Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi / 10 Cartoons We Couldn’t Get Enough Of As A Child, / BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After His Marriage Broke Down, Rylan Clark Says, “I Felt I Couldn’t Go On.” He A by philstone(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
The 33-year-old TV star revealed in his new book that after his ex-husband Dan Neal left him, he felt he “couldn’t carry on anymore.”
Rylan admitted that he had cheated on his now-ex “years ago,” but that once he confessed, Dan told him their relationship was finished.
In his most recent book, he describes how the breakup caused him to experience his first mental breakdown in 32 years.
Call the Samaritans if you need assistance if anything in this article has affected you.
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/after-his-marriage-broke-down-rylan-clark-says-i-felt-i-couldnt-go-on-he-also-admits-that-he-cheated-on-his-ex-husband-dan/

1 Share

Re: After His Marriage Broke Down, Rylan Clark Says, “I Felt I Couldn’t Go On.” He A by oejoseff(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hey guys sorry for Poppin in, check out what I did recently with my PC, pls don't forget to comment on the channel, the comments go make me improve grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viMNOFjz59o?sub_confirmation=1

(1) (Reply)

Newsgive Us Power To Stop Nudity In Big Brother – Agency Begs Lawmakers / Reason Why Bbnaija Won't Hold In 2023 / #bbtitans : 5 Things To Know About The New Reality Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.