Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigerians Needs To Wake Up Against Unnecessary Daily Inflation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Needs To Wake Up Against Unnecessary Daily Inflation (116 Views)

Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes / Mr Peter Obi The Only True President Nigerians Needs / President Buhari Warns Cabinet Members Against Unnecessary Altercation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Needs To Wake Up Against Unnecessary Daily Inflation by jumper524(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Just today I went to buy coke in my area, kuje Abuja to be precise, giving the lady #150. After opening the bottle and started drinking the lady gave me #20 as change, I gave her back telling her I need 2 extra pure water, previously 1pure water was #20 with 2 selling for #30.
The seller then told me that coke is now #130 and not #120 and no more 2 purewater for #30 or #50.
I was furious and yelled back at the lady to either give me my #30 change or give me 2pure water. I didn't even waste time before I just took the pure water from her with annoyance and made small public display about the unnecessary daily rise in price of everything.
I was in zaria last week and you can still buy 3pure water for #20 in some places and worst places is #10 but Abuja people just enjoy daily dose of unwanted inflation because people are not rejecting.
I've promised myself to look for substitute sellers and products if other rivals continues to increase price.
Small popcola still remains #100 God punish ever business people accepting daily unwanted price increase.
I wonder if zaria city and other parts of Nigeria where price of things are high are using different exchange rate.

(1) (Reply)

Why Private Sector Participation Is Crucial In Nigeria’s Energy Transition Plan / In Q2 2022, Capital Importation Into Nigeria Dropped By 2.40% / Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party - Politics - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.