Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Neighbour Just Died This Evening - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Just Died This Evening (4579 Views)

A Neighbour Just Saved My Life / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Neighbour Just Died This Evening by guobe: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Sorry for your loss.Take heart.
Re: My Neighbour Just Died This Evening by Flora2Sweet: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Rest in Peace..... You'll be fine bro
Re: My Neighbour Just Died This Evening by dontopen: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Nonesense post.
Abeg getout from here small boy.

Do you know how many children, unborn children, men and women that died today?

Let us hear word abeg
Your neigbour is not more special than 100+ people that died today around the world.

Man up and stop crying like a BITCHHZ
u are a fool, does he know those children that died.

Type like who get sense
Re: My Neighbour Just Died This Evening by KingMack(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2022
person die... people dey book space above to comment when the post hit FP undecided

Sorry for your lost bro

See This beautiful Pussy Sitting On My Laps; is she not lovely? / Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? / My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6