Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Make Oha Soup Very Quickly With Little Budget - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Oha Soup Very Quickly With Little Budget (413 Views)

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Oha Soup Very Quickly With Little Budget by Escamenu: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Have you eaten ora soup before? If you have, how does it taste?

So so so delicious right? ��....in fact, if care is not taken you may bite your fingers while licking the soup...

In this thread, I'll share how to cook the Eastern Ora soup recipe:

Are you ready?

Let's get started!

First, what are the ingredients you need?

The Ora leaves

3 cooking spoons Red Palm Oil

Achi (Thickening spice)

Assorted Beef: Includes best cut, shaki (cow tripe)

Assorted Fish: Dry Fish and Stock Fish

Chilli pepper, salt and crayfish (to taste)

2 Stock cubes

I'll continue the thread soon. For now, you want to see what we are doing on Escamenu where people literally get free cashback for just eating. See how it works below

https://www.escamenu.com/blog/how-to-get-free-bitcoin-in-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Fault Line Cake Design - Very Easy / Where Can I Buy Correct Abacha In Ikeja / Tips For Preparing Nutritious Vegetable Soups At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.