Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops (19399 Views)

President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) / President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Tinubu Holds Meeting With Party Loyalists Ahead Of Campaigns (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by lagosrd: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2022
anonimi:

He can solve the mathematics of looting more than he has looted Lagosians since 1999 and plunged them into debts without achieving anything, just like the Buhari he made president has done since 2015.

Pls send this to their children. The ones there now are just wasting generations away. Bunch of crooks and theives.

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by juman(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Atiku and tinubu are so much old.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Johnbosco4799: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Tomorrow now they will start shouting say Peter obi is going from one meeting to the other abroad, this one is not abroad abi?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by juman(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Most of American politicians are very very stupid.
I don't like them.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Kei144(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu has now made peace with northern bishops. The bishops are now happy. Tinubu may win.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by aspabay(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2022
To be candid, this man is prepared to lead Nigeria. He knows the job and ready for it
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by richie240: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Is our 'GCE' Oga not richer than American president Joe Biden?
Let him use part of the money to pay them to visit him too nah.

Oh, I forgot say e nor dey give shi-shi, na to collect shi-shi e sabi!
cool
NaijaRoyalty:
Paying people to visit him as usual

Nonsense

Wetin concern Oyibo bishop with Nigeria politics ?
This damage control is already dead on arrival

We say no to Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria and the message is clear
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by OctavianAC(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2022
And that doesn't mean endorsement
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Hydroxide(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

Na me say make the olodo submit only GCE to INEC?
be like you get eye problem bro. You no see degree for inec database? Na was for you urchins o
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by AdamuKD: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

His followers dont need it since you have your own candidate , why worry about him
So stop saying nonsense about who I am supporting
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by femicyrus(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Why are they not holding his hand for him to stand?

Since obidients had failed in their attempt to forge 2:2 B.A certificate for a 2:3 product, there seems to be a brain reset
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Nogen: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Nigeria under him will be the cocaine headquarters of the world!
As seen on Gistloversgram

Continuation: Hello tueh tueh , there are lot of atrocities committed by Amoda, a lot and if NDLEA really wants to work I have given them names of the people to look into , E money is the frontman for Amoda cartel, E money also have boys he trained, Abu Abel is in charge of how Loud circulates, mercy Johnson husband , prince is also one stronghold in the drug empire to be looked into, then Amoda their boss, if @ndlea_nigeria really want to work , now there is a saying that says , omo ti eya ba bi, eya loma jor(Seyi Tinubu is Amoda right hand Man, he is not his only son but I think his favorite son , If you have been following our story , Seyi is the son of the air hostess turned probably prophetess that Amoda impreganated those days , so it’s not Remi that gave birth to Seyi but they hide it from the public even to the extent of denying the lady to stand as the groom’s mum on Seyi’s wedding day , the mother was represented by Remi Tinubu.

Seyi Tinubu is also one of the major player in the drug field and apart from being involved in the business he is also a great user and lure girls to take it, they have several apartment they use for their orgies parties , mostly on the island , lot of una favorite is on this table , then Eniola Badmus pimps for him , he also have a love-vendor that supplies him non Nigerian ladies, Then Seyi has been running girls life with coke, even u no Dey do cocaine and you are there for 2sum and orgies party , you must sniff and he sabi threaten girls. There is one girl her name is Lara good fashion stylist that have worked with several celebrities, till she was introduced to Seyi for 2sum, they signed consent forms and all and was asked to sniff coke,the girls will be made to go naked and they make a video of them while Seyi will be sniffing to get to his maximum, before having sex with both or one of them, but he records the girls them having s.ex and you will be aware as you have ur consent form signed and all was stated there,Now lara got so addicted to coke that she stopped going for her already paid jobs, she was always seen with seyi at any of their orgies organized , a lot of people can confirm that she is still owing them , she le

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Fearyourcreator: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:

So stop saying nonsense about who I am supporting
I don't say nonsense about any candidate... You can check ... Everyone with their wahala... Can my beleive is just different ... Anyone who won am fine ... It's just the exchange of hates and lie from supporters of all candidates that's just uncalled for for me... Everyone should campaign on past records and what each candidate is saying they will offer gotten the chance...
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
The brilliant Jagaban.

Dem dey disturb Tinubu wey get American degree to provide school cert so tey their own candidate present only GCE to INEC to buttress the point.

After Buhari with Cambridge School Cert, another School Cert holder wan rule us again?

Nigerian youths say No!

Olodo GCE no go rule us.

Which fake degree do this useless Man called tunibu present, something he brought in Chicago no Nigerian degree..spit.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by AdamuKD: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I don't say nonsense about any candidate... You can check ... Everyone with their wahala... Can my beleive is just different ... Anyone who won am fine ... It's just the exchange of hates and lie from supporters of all candidates that's just uncalled for for me... Everyone should campaign on past records and what each candidate is saying they will offer gotten the chance...

You are a sensible man. May the best candidate win
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Fearyourcreator: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:

You are a sensible man. May the best candidate win
Simple ... Noise just too much ... Really annoying ... The most important to me is building my life to withstand and flourish in any new policy ... Cuz we don't know what the future really holds for this nation ... Even the world as a whole ... A lot is happening all over...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by cocolacec(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2022
American is Batified.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Akanbiedu(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Tinubu Tinubu everywhere is scary o, i have never heard of Kwankwaso shocked

E never reach Kwankwaso turn.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by fantasy2018: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Fake smiles! The guys couldn't even stand strong.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by aariwa(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
The Question is what is Mary Beth Leonard doing in the party office of a presidential candidate in a Nigerian election just few months to the end of her term as an Ambassador to Nigeria?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Gbagura: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tetrahedron:
If he likes he should hold meeting with the DEVIL, he CANT become Nigeria’s president!
Yes he can't become the president with your invalid vote. As if you even have pvc sef. Clowns everywhere wailing online. Most of you will abandon your online profile and pick race after the results start coming.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by DOD88: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2022
BurialGround:
cheesy

SAY no to a SLEEPING BAT, the most corrupt politician in Africa hiding under 'I DEVELOPED LAGOS mantra.

A VOTE FOR THE SLEEPING BAT IS A VOTE FOR CORRUPTION.

Don't worry, we like am like that! He is our man, we go vote am. Let him sleep, he needs rest. He is the most hardworking of all the presidential candidates, meeting and consulting people day and night. Abegi, go sit down. Who no know go know by force. Tinubu is our in coming president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by DOD88: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Which politics 101?

So paying people and bishops to visit him is now politics 101?

Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.
This damage control is dead on arrival .
Keep on lamenting. Who no know go know by force. When the monkey masterfully climbed the tree, it dawned on the hunter that he has lost the chase. So will be the case of all haters of Asiwaju. Our in coming president Asiwaju will masterfully overcome all his haters, and will soon be declared president of Nigeria. So shall it be in Jesus name.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by BurialGround: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2022
DOD88:

Don't worry, we like am like that! He is our man, we go vote am. Let him sleep, he needs rest. He is the most hardworking of all the presidential candidates, meeting and consulting people day and night. Abegi, go sit down. Who no know go know by force. Tinubu is our in coming president.

Just to remind you that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Conducts Last Lap Of Ministerial Screening - Live Update / PDP Youths Arrested & Detained By DSS Before Edo Election Released (Pics) / El Rufai Sacks 15 Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.