Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Could Be Wrong? Audio Is Not Matching With Video Output, - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Could Be Wrong? Audio Is Not Matching With Video Output, (371 Views)

MTN Mic Audio Is Down Nationwide. / NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong? Audio Is Not Matching With Video Output, by GreaterFuture(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pls what could be happening
All of a sudden, anytime I connect my Phone to my BT speaker, it's usually a few seconds slow, like noticeably slow...
Whether on YouTube, a song, music, WhatsApp video etc...

This just started a few weeks ago, Abi it's last week set, but very recently sha... it wasn't like this before at all!
Everything rhyme, with the quality audio output from anker.

I've done almost every imaginable thing to correct it, but to no avail, what could be the cause, note audio is still the same good one, just the noticeable lag i.e audio-video mismatch

My Phone is RN10 pro...
Speaker is an Anker soundocore 3, a relatively new one, not up to 2 months
Re: What Could Be Wrong? Audio Is Not Matching With Video Output, by Elvis8236(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bluetooth version of Earphone and that of device varies
Re: What Could Be Wrong? Audio Is Not Matching With Video Output, by GreaterFuture(m): 3:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Elvis8236:
Bluetooth version of Earphone and that of device varies
But it was okay when I first started Using it...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Official Chatgpt App For Iphone In Nigeria / Infinix GT 10 Pro Vs Redmi K50i 5G – Battle Of Displays And Price / Hi, Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.