Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan (38086 Views)

Wole Soyinka Visits Tinubu With Seven-Point Agenda, Reserves Assessment / Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign / Peter Obi Unveils Website For Donations, Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Demolakay: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Are u not also been toss by politicians the way they want it or obi is no more a politician.

No politician can toss me around.
Am rooting for Obi because he is far far beta Dan d oda's. looking at his antecedents.

And wit oda like minds we queued behind his ambition, nd av nva collected any dime frm him. All our rallies,seminars etc are being bankrolled by ourselves.

Unlike urchins lyk u, dat were paid to distort d truth online for stipend dat can't feed u for a week.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ufuosman(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2022
ObiDatti 2023 no going back
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Eriokanmi: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2022
ardave2k13:

You really need to seek information... Necessity, they say, is the mother of invention...with the ban place on rice importation, Forex expended on rice import has been greatly reduced, the number of Rice mills in the country has greatly increased, rice production has greatly increased,. Moreso, no administration has been able to empower farmers, through CBN anchor borrowers, more than this administration.

Yes, there's no denying that officials under this administration also engage themselves in graft but the solution to that is to put pressure on our Judicial system to do what is right to ensure that those who steal our weallth are adequately punished.

The man coming as the next president on APC platform will of course do things differently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vfeLxiMIpk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEg2HIsj-aQ
Lol. You're the one who needs to seek information because what the apc claimed they achieved couldn't be verified. Are you talking of biased funding of agriculture by the cbn mainly up north? I'm glad you acknowledged graft in your post, you must be one of the honest apc supporters. What's the duty of the cbn in direct involvement in agricultural funding? Who and who benefited from this largesse?What happened to bank of agric? This had been faulted by the majority of forward-thinking Nigerians, including my humble self. Go to my state. Travel along ibeju-lekki down to epe and see alluvial soil suitable for rice growing. Did the fed govt look in this direction? Lagos land is vast enough to grow rice for our consumption in the state.

Have you been to the south-south states? Bayelsa soil is rich in rice growing. Did the federal govt look in that direction? They only focused on the arid north. Its fine though. The game changer is coming. I can't wait. Obi is coming.

The rice Mills in lagos, how many tons of rice had it processed? It can only be useful in future and that's if the situation changes.

You cited reduction of forex on rice importation abi? What was the dollar rate before Borders were shut and now? Was the motive productive? I leave you to sincerely answer this, in view of the current exhange rate. If this was the motive for border closure, the apc had failed even woefully.

You see, you cannot give what you don't have. You don't shut borders when you don't have alternatives in place. No forward-thinking leader does that, my guy. They know what they're doing shaa. Where is the politicised lake rice today? Is it still in the market ? Lol. How much was rice before border was closed and now?

Orę, we're not ready yet. Nobody would tell us before we know what's up. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Haywhy3579: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

No politician can toss me around.
Am rooting for Obi because he is far far beta Dan d oda's. looking at his antecedents.

And wit oda like minds we queued behind his ambition, nd av nva collected any dime frm him. All our rallies,seminars etc are being bankrolled by ourselves.

Unlike urchins lyk u, dat were paid to distort d truth online for stipend dat can't feed u for a week.
U are very poor and it has affected ur mentality. Anybody rooting for any other politicians are been toss around and given stipends but reverse is the case when it comes to Obidient by u. U must be crazy and a bastard as well. People like u will not even come out on election days but u are keyboard warrior. If not for social media, we are not mate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Munamoqel: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is attacking issues, and he's providing workable solutions. This is the most capable president material out of all of them, each time he talks, you feel the problems going away already.

Please vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed, these guys are sound and very efficient.

God bless Nigeria.
why is he. In Lagos why not present from anambra so the audience can access your ability well
Talk is cheap !
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ComeToJesus: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
7 point indeed from a third class graduate who managed to scale school

May Nigeria never be unfortunate.

For you that had first class, try to rejig your grammar a bit before you criticize Obi.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by OptimistZeus(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2022
Lol.... ignorance...... smh
lhordspy:

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Tareq1105: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is attacking issues, and he's providing workable solutions. This is the most capable president material out of all of them, each time he talks, you feel the problems going away already.

Please vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed, these guys are sound and very efficient.

God bless Nigeria.

I cannot pick anything from his presentation bcoz he's not saying anything new.

One, private sector driven economy is not new. How does he want to carry it out should be the difference bcoz all aspirants are saying the same thing.

Two, he said he would block leakages. How? His statement is general, he should tag his statement with a particular issue to show that he understands the system not make vague statement.

Three, he talked about creating state police and Community policing. Tinubu was the first advocate of this as far back as 2001 and he started community policing and Traffic Officer Lastma in Lagos. All governors are pressing for it today including northern governors who were against it before now. We have Amotekun in South West, Hisbah in the North, and Ebube Agu in the East. So, again Obi is not saying anything new.

May God choose for us.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by luvinhubby(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Eee-diottt
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2022
floret23:

https://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-unveils-seven-point-economic-master-plan/
Obi how will you do that? Because it's easy to I will do but when you get to the seat of power you will be doing something different, these are the kind promise Buhari made before general election 2015
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Demolakay: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Haywhy3579:

U are very poor and it has affected ur mentality. Anybody rooting for any other politicians are been toss around and given stipends but reverse is the case when it comes to Obidient by u. U must be crazy and a bastard as well. People like u will not even come out on election days but u are keyboard warrior. If not for social media, we are not mate

Ur mad, infact mentally retarded.

Yes! ur all paid to come spew thrash online. unlike obedients, we volunteer to support obi, without being induced
our future is more important to us, Dan a plate of porridge,or any stipend.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ljoh: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:

God bless Nigeria.

Do you have pvc
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by floret23(f): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2022
sayso:
Every time seven point, what about 20 points agenda? Nigeria's problem are more than seven.
It's because you are not an economist. As an economist, you will tackle the biggest problems first, because solving them will solve other problems by half.

For example, tackling insecurity will increase food production. Deregulation of oil sector will increase government revenue and eventually lower petrol pump price due to market competition. Fighting corruption and reducing cost of governance will leave more money for education, health and agriculture sectors development.

You can't tackle all the problems at once.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Haywhy3579: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

Yes! ur all paid to come spew thrash online. unlike obedients, we volunteer to support obi, without being induced

Try to read what u wrote and see foolish u are. My future is important to me and that is y I am voting tinubu and not one failure who has never contributed meaningful to any life of a Nigerians. 8yrs of governorship without any result and u expect me to put my future in such a man hand. That is poor of u
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Demolakay: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Try to read what u wrote and see foolish u are. My future is important to me and that is y I am voting tinubu and not one failure who has never contributed meaningful to any life of a Nigerians. 8yrs of governorship without any result and u expect me to put my future in such a man hand. That is poor of u

Weyrey ni e!
How has Tinubu contributed to d development of Nigeria or Lagos?
show me dose Tinubu giant strides in Lagos dat can endear pple to him. And pls am nt talking Abt private funded projects. I mean s ones intitiated by d government,nd d monument is still enduring till now.

Tinubu stole ur destiny nd dat of millions of lagosians. Use d money to buy properties evrywhere!
owns two private jets, his children are buying houses evrywhere, even without any paid lucrative jobs being attributed to Dem.

Delẹ Alake was asked on Channels TV by ṣeun okinbaloye , to tell d pple d origin of Tinubu's wealth. He said Tinubu deals in stocks. Wat stocks? Show us d certificates of dose stocks, nd deir worth. No ansa.

Only a retarded soul lyk u will say his beta future or d future of Nigeria is in Tinubu's hands.
D future of Lagos,we delegated into his hands in 1990 till today, hw far wit DAT future?

Ur nt a serious human being, nd u derived comfort in licking d ass of dose corrupt souls, who made ur life d way it is.

Dis is Lagos as of September 2022. D so called mega city u said ur Tinubu built.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by COMPAQ(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2022
floret23:

https://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-unveils-seven-point-economic-master-plan/
These are all too high level. We need a bit more detail and substance.

While Obi to me is the better candidate for Nigeria, I am still not convinced he's showing enough intelligence of what needs to be done to really reform Nigeria economically.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Haywhy3579: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

U foolishness and idiotic life is not from this world at all. How is it a crime that I supported tinubu. u must be a tribal bigot for u to support poor performance obi and I hope u will bcom a millionaire when ur poor obi bcame the president in ur dream. Even if he bcame the president u wil still leave at places u posted above. Hopeless humanbeing
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ImperialYoruba: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
boldtruthalways:

Anambra is one of the most low income states in Nigeria but under Obi as Governor, he moved the state education status with Waec and Neco from 26th to 1st position. He did not borrow any kobo all his 8years as Governor. On the day he was leaving, he was not owing any salary, pension, gratuity or contractor supply to the state and still left N75billion in the state account. Tell me a Governor in Nigeria that came near this feat. You can't fault Obi in anything. He has said it many times, tell me where Anambra money got lost under His watch. Can Tinubu or Atiku say such in their last political offices? They can't.

Oh, we heard what you all were doing in Anambra students that performed poorly in class work, aced Waec, then got in uni and could not even pass tests. We heard of the shenanigan.

After he built that brewery to get you all intoxicated, how can you remember if he owed or not? That was the purpose of the brewery, steal your cognition and memory. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ImperialYoruba: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

ur sense has evaporated into thin air!

Dose pictures u c dere are from LEKKI, Oworonshoki, Agege during d torrential rain of last week Monday

D one dat fell ystaday sef, Mobolaji Bank Anthony way was flooded.

Supposing u av d money, u would av use it to upgrade ur brain too,at least to d standard of obi, at least u would av been more useful to ur self in life. bt u don't.

Now ur a street urchin, acolyte, send on a useless errand for a token by politicians, Wu were d ones Wu took ur destiny away in d first place.

I pity ur miserable life.
A freaking biafran calling himsef Demola. Is there any biafran clan that possesses ADE, whether in past, in now or in future?

Make goat chew your scrotum there. Yeye. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Superpsalmmy21(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
floret23:

it's either peter obi wins or i leave this country next year

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by OfficialP: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
ezegold4we:
Each time peter obi talks, you will see hope and vision talking.

Thats the major difference between him nd other. There this hope he exudes when he talks
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by santuspearl: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

You will die in perpetual poverty keep being a slave to the drug lord, highest he will make u an agbero in the park... Peter Obi is a second class degree graduate who has had many other degrees within and outside the country. TINUBU cannot even provide his primary school and waec certificate.. I wonder why you people are so foolish, you can't even read the handwriting on the wall
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ogbonti: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Your current leader Buhari never went to school so he has no class

Your aspiring new leader Tinubu has no record of attending school so he can’t have a class

and your are here condemning someone who managed to get a class from attending a real school ?

May you employ a carpenter to pilot the plane taking your family on overseas vacation because he speaks your tribe - Iseeeee grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by lhordspy: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
ogbonti:

Your current leader Buhari never went to school so he has no class

Your aspiring new leader Tinubu has no record of attending school so he can’t have a class

and your are here condemning someone who managed to get a class from attending a real school ?

May you employ a carpenter to pilot the plane taking your family on overseas vacation because he speaks your tribe - Iseeeee grin

Comparing a first class to a third class graduate who scaled school by luck.

Is your head paining you? Sir.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by OfficialP: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
OfficialP:

Thats the major difference between him nd other. There this hope he exudes when he talks
I hope he doesn't dash our hope like Mr. Buhari.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by santuspearl: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

A willing freak!

Obi must show us what he spent 8yrs and billions of dollars doing in Anambra.

We want him to speak to what he DID, not what he will

Will is no longer acceptable in Nigeria.

We Nigerian youths refuse to be willed by Obi.

The only achievement he had was building factory to produce alcohol to get people drunk.

Shyyte. angry angry

CAN YOU HEAR HOW FOOLISH YOU SOUND.. LOL
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by kmaster007: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
You no mayb e dey fire sum of Ur people
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool cool cool if you want to vote, vote Peter Obi. if you want to vote those old corrupt money bags. Thunder will fire you
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by kenechukwuori(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
I have made up my mind to vote for a young energetic person to saddle the affairs of this nation.

How on earth should I have my sanity and anybody above 70yrs as a president!

Does it mean that those who still have their health, energy and vibrancy can't lead well?

If we don't start giving those who are less than 70yrs our mandate to rule, when are we going to consider the youths who are the leaders of tomorrow? The question is when is the tomorrow
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ogbonti: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Comparing a first class to a third class graduate who scaled school by luck.

Is your head paining you? Sir.

Hahahahhaha Tinubu original certificate don loss abi termite don chop am ? grin the same Tinubu who was promoting Oshiomole to take Obaseki to court because he faulted Obaseki’s Official court affidavit that Obasek Godwin Enogheghase is actually Obaseki Godwin Enogheghase? Everyone who has lived in Benin or born a Benin person knows Obasek must be a mis spelt form of Obaseki because Obasek means nothing without the “i” at the end but your Lord and Master Tinubu through his fellow dwarf proxy Oshomole made a whole lot of drama about it - and caused untold strain and stress on Edo State government just because of their greed and lust to impose the certified cultist and criminal POI on Edo State citizens - not knowing that Tinubu himself has no certificate but a mere attestation letter that can be forged at TBS or Oluwole

My school in America replaced my degree certificate when I complained that I lost it when I took it to Nigeria to show my dad, Guess how much I payed to the school to replace it ? $20 ONLY and another original copy was printed and mailed to me here in America

This is America, not Nigeria where they say once you lose your original certificate - you can’t get another one - So, please tell Bola Ahmed Tinubu to get another one for $20 or maximum $50 - they will mail it to him via Fedex or DHL without any problem - He doesn’t have to revel to America to do it, let him apply at the School’s website right from his bedroom in Lagos and pay the little fees they will send it to him one time - He should stop treating everyone as ignorant - I am an American Nigerian and I have 3 degrees here in America - and I will not buy into this bul l s hy t attestation letter you posted here

By the way, most colleges don’t regard Business Admin as a Science in America - that BSc for Business Admin is a Nigerian curriculum nomenclature - Here in the US, it’s called Bachelor of Business Admin/ Management (BBMgt) so - This attestation letter claiming Business admin is a Science is kinda bogus …. I need more American college graduates to throw more light into this part because I will research it further

yeye man grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by LordOfTheGame: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Peter Obi is giving some people heart failures. Obi has a clear cut vision about how he will transform Nigeria into a better country that will benefit everybody.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ojonugba2014(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Some folols will still not vote for this man ooo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by floret23(f): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
sunnnnyuu:

Obi how will you do that? Because it's easy to I will do but when you get to the seat of power you will be doing something different, these are the kind promise Buhari made before general election 2015
Maybe you should revisit Buhari's 2015 campaign promises. They are not the same as Obi's.

Then comparing dullard Buhari to brilliant Obi is unfair and insulting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) / How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus / LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.