Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Figma Guys My New Enemies - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Figma Guys My New Enemies (1646 Views)

What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. / What Do You Think About This Guys? My Latest Multi-purpose Site / My New Excel Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Figma Guys My New Enemies by Ayinke93(f): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Omo! I always think I’ve read it all, then boom! Surprise!!!!
Op you should listen. People keep telling you it’s a standard industry practice. You don’t just jump to writing code, you design and prototype first long before you code. You have to understand the needs of the user and how the product will work. Figma isn’t nonsense. You should sit and learn and stop arguing blindly.

2 Likes

Re: Figma Guys My New Enemies by Deicide: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
The standard is to design with Figma or any other tools and then convert to html. So OP what is your problem?

1 Like

Re: Figma Guys My New Enemies by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Use Html5 and databases undecided

Your type self will not even know anything in backend.
Re: Figma Guys My New Enemies by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Your type self will not even know anything in backend.

Lmao grin, na backend I dey do

1 Like

Re: Figma Guys My New Enemies by LikeAking: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2022
Deicide:
The standard is to design with Figma or any other tools and then convert to html. So OP what is your problem?

Converting Figma to HTML - E get limitations for big projects.

U get?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flexbox Is Underrated. Here's The Skeleton Of An Image Gallery I Created. / Clean Coding / How Can I Hack A Gmail Account Using Inspecting Element OR Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.