Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,291 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:58 AM

Two Girls: One Married With Kids. The Other Is Not, But.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Girls: One Married With Kids. The Other Is Not, But.... (338 Views)

Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Got Pregnant 9 Years Ago, We Have 3 Three Kids:the Law Of Karma Is A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Girls: One Married With Kids. The Other Is Not, But.... by LocalStandard1(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Someone has to call out this hypocrisy today.

I find it quite funny that the Southern Nigeria feel more comfortable with a teenage to early adulthood girl going about amassing multiple body counts with men of all ages, sizes and marital statues, having multiple abortions, many before adulthood, doing all sorts of fetish and wild intimate tango, code named "exploring".

Many even found fault in the Anambra state government for abolishing wearing of mini skirts by secondary school girls. Funny!

On the other hand savagely criticizing the core north for teenage marriage. Girls that more likely get married virgins, having their first kids in the confines of a standard home.

We aren't ardent practitioners of underaged marriage in my side, but when a girl becomes pregnant outside marriage she most carry the foetus, give birth to them.

Don't talk down on me yet. Early marriage doesn't stop a female from pursuing education or a carrier, my grand mother married at about 15_16yrs, still managed to go to school and get an NCE, A degree and even reached her masters level before retiring as a teacher. I know many people with mothers and grands with similar stories now.

There is a problem in our society, big moral issues. But marrying more earlier in teens is not one of it, many rurals are still on it. Many urbans and "WOKE" languish in their 40s and 50s alone, bitter, in conflict with themselves.

The quetion might not always be when, but with whom?
Re: Two Girls: One Married With Kids. The Other Is Not, But.... by anthonyuncle(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
ok

(1) (Reply)

Help / Realities Of Expectation / Happy New Year From New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.