Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,925 members, 7,890,051 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) (1220 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyRBKkw-Nb0

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, on Friday, opened up on events that led to the emergence of Atiku Abubakar as the Peoples Democratic Presidential candidate during the PDP primaries.

The PUNCH reports that Wike, who lost the presidential ticket to Atiku in the May primaries, has so far refused to be swayed by entreaties to work with Ayu.

He said if not for the love he and others in his camp had for the main opposition party, they could have prevented the PDP convention from holding.

Wike, who revealed this in an ongoing media parley, alleged that the PDP’s National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, played a vital role that was detrimental to other aspirants in the emergence of Atiku as PDP flagbearer.

The governor alleged that Ayu called several presidential aspirants to step down for the former vice president during the convention.

“He was calling aspirants to withdraw for Atiku. I was there, Saraki and others were there.

“He manipulated the delegates. There was nothing Ayu did not do to ensure Wike didn’t emerge,” Wike said.

The governor added, “Meetings upon meetings were going. Pressures were being mounted on people to step down.

“Even on the night of the convention meetings were going on. That is why we started our convention late.

“Some of the retired generals were involved. Some of the meetings were held in their houses. There is nothing they didn’t do for me to step down.

“Those who know me, know that I would have stopped the convention, even if heaven falls.”

The PUNCH reports Wike camp announced their plan not to participate in the campaign council which was scheduled for inauguration next Wednesday after a meeting at Wike’s private residence in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Wednesday morning.

Reacting to the withdrawal from his campaign council on Wednesday, Atiku in a statement he personally signed reiterated his decision not to interfere in the demands for Ayu’s removal.

1 Like

Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Better for him oo
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by Chinonye2022(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Wetin en wan talk wey en never talk before
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2022
This man is still angry about GEJ, all I can pick so far!

1 Like

Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by HarlequinLekex: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Nyesom Wicked is live

1 Like

Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Also about zoning!
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is angry he lost the primary! He said he feel pained that he cant fight banditory and oil theft! Lalasticlala!
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Wike said Party Chairman Ayu, called other aspirants, Wike must not win!

1 Like

Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Wicked Wike, he said Ayu got N1BN in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by porka: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2022
This is how democracy should run. All members of the party are allowed to vent their anger and frustration without any threat to life.

There is no APC governor or member that is allowed to call a press conference like this against the party. All an APC governor can do is tweet a few words even when the matter concerned existential threat to his people.

3 Likes

Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by Cyberterror: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2022
treesun:
Wike said Party Chairman Ayu, called other aspirants, Wike must not win!
grin
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2022
porka:
This is how democracy should run. All members of the party are allowed to vent their anger and frustration without any threat to life.

There is no APC governor or member that is allowed to call a press conference like this against the party. All an APC governor can is tweet a few words even when the matter concerned existential threat to his people.

Gberigbe road is bad, let me not laugh!
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Thanks; watching…
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2022
I will not conclude now that they are trust worthy!
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Thanks; watching…

Wike is throwing shade at APC, Nigerians are not happy with APC!
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Justice, Fairness and Equity should be allowed!
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by FirstSon01: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2022
Woke should rest.
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is still in PDP! Mynd44!
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Will
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by slivertongue: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Too late to complain
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by KikBuhari2Daura: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike grow up and stop behaving like and slowpoke or someone that has mental problem to have such a character in the presidency would have been a disaster.
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Wike grow up and stop behaving like and slowpoke or someone that has mental problem to have such a character in the presidency would have been a disaster.

Thank God Atiku avoided big stone!
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by Aladdin1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good we have someone like wike in the southsouth a brave truthful and dogged fighter for justice,fairness and equity.
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by mytime24(f): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wicked wike
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by Isokiscool(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
treesun:

Thank God Atiku avoided big stone!
Thank God oh...Wike is not fighting for any south but his pocket
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
treesun:
Wike is angry he lost the primary! He said he feel pained that he cant fight banditory and oil theft! Lalasticlala!

Which Lala are you calling? The sacked one or another?
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Isokiscool:
Thank God oh...Wike is not fighting for any south but his pocket
Pure truth, I wasted 2 hours to listened to his litany of begging!
Re: Ayu Manipulated PDP Presidential Primary – Wike (Video) by treesun: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Which Lala are you calling? The sacked one or another?

Nobody can sack Lala!

(1) (Reply)

I Never Endorsed Obi, Says Falae / The Lagos Light Rail Has Not Been Completed Yet, Why The Commissioning? / Thread To Rub Shit On Obidients Face On Feb 26th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.