Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,027 members, 7,903,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

"Your Kidneys Stones Are Gone",how I Survived Kidney Stones. Don't Miss This!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Your Kidneys Stones Are Gone",how I Survived Kidney Stones. Don't Miss This!!! (219 Views)

What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Your Kidneys Stones Are Gone",how I Survived Kidney Stones. Don't Miss This!!! by Phoebe108: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Wow I am very excited and I want to share this with someone out there, no matter what you are going through health wise or financially. There is always a solution and it's permanent.

I know you have been seeing my post about this company but I have never really told my real story. Early last year I started having symptoms of kidney stone and was scheduled for a test and it was confirmed. That was the most uncomfortable time of my life, I don't want to talk about the pain I was feeling(it's in the past now), or how I couldn't eat what I love or even drink well(sickness no good ooo).
"When the kidneys aren’t working properly, waste builds up in the blood, including waste products from food.

"Your kidneys filter waste and extra fluid out of your blood so they can be removed from your body in your urine. When your kidneys stop working and can no longer do their job, it’s called kidney failure" all this English Na wetin dem tell me ooo.
Next thing is to start looking for solution, I took lots of medication both native doctor ooo and English doctor all to no avail, I decided to opt for surgery and get it done with, until I saw where they said, "In some cases, Kidney surgery can cause Pain, Infection, inflammation of the lungs caused by bacteria or a virus, Damage to the kidney, Collapsed lung,Urinary tract infection and even Death" ahhhhhhh me that have not chop life at all.... I started looking for other solutions, until God sent an helper to me.

My mum went for a health workshop and met this Amazing company that has literally turned my life around. So during the product presentation and all that she heard were someone asked a question about if they have products for kidney disease, it was as if the question was directed to her.

So they introduced her to the World's best detoxification process called the WU QING DETOX PACK, ehn Na Chinese American people get am, so she bought one for me and I drank it, I could feel the fruity fibre inside the drink, it was a wonderful experience( at first we doubted it oo, because a lot of Chinese product in the market but when you value your life you keep try till you get it).

The first dose was taken and the second, in the middle of the midnight, Na so I just dey go toilet( a net is provided for you so you can see the stones or whatever toxins are coming out of your body), if you see what I saw, Omo you go run, it didn't only work in my kidney, but in all the sensitive organs in my body. It was like as I god new organs I felt so light and happy to have the stones out of my body.

The next week I went for a test cos I didn't feel any pain again, and the doctor looked at me and said, what happened, "Your kidney stones are gone, you don't need surgery again".

This treatment is for those that think it is finished after they discovered they have Kidney Diseases. When there’s life there’s hope and whatever we do living on earth are risks so I implore you to take this simple step today by getting this treatment and you will have your testimonies very soon. Don't be scared to look outside the hospital.

Feel free to comment your thoughts or DM on my WhatsApp 08156441299

(1) (Reply)

Best Cold Chain Logistics Solutions - AWL India / World Teachers’ Day 2022: ‘the Transformation Of Education Begins With Teachers’ / Dangote Spell And Win Promo Deal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.