Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,476 members, 7,944,373 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You (4690 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by virginprincess(f): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
PussyGalore:

I will even start by mentioning your full name here
Ok,go on.
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by stunnert(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
That time for school when my head dey catch fire. The werey said no smoking. Na every day we dey para for ourselves too because me I must smoke loud and na my room I dey do am and I no send anybody papa that time. If you come for me in one way I go come for you in yen ways

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences / How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? / Lesbianism In Africa -kingsley Cicero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.