Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,738 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Key Points From The Media Chat With Wike On The Crisis Rocking The PDP (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Key Points From The Media Chat With Wike On The Crisis Rocking The PDP (photo) (309 Views)

Six Labour Party Lawmakers Decamp To PDP (Photo) / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Key Points From The Media Chat With Wike On The Crisis Rocking The PDP (photo) by Freestyl(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE MEDIA CHAT WITH GOVERNOR WIKE ON THE CRISIS ROCKING THE PDP

The crisis rocking the PDP at the moment is a way of telling Nigerians not to trust the party ahead of the 2023 elections.

The PDP must show Nigerians that we have integrity and that we're trustworthy. The only way Nigerians can take this is if Ayu resigns and the position goes to the southern part of the country.

Ayu wants to remain the chairman so that when PDP wins, he will become the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF). The same thing goes for Saraki and others. They have already shared key positions.

Presidential Ticket: The PDP sowed the seeds of discord by rejecting zoning. We are fighting for justice, equity, and fairness within the party.

Iyorchia Ayu, national chairman of the PDP, Imagine a whole national party chairman threatening some of the presidential aspirants at that time that if Wike wins, he was going to resign.

I'm not saying PDP cannot do without me; I'm saying they cannot do without me in Rivers. Without me, the PDP cannot win Rivers.

No party that is ready to take power from the All Progressives Congress (APC) can be arrogant like this.

Anyone that is advising Atiku is an enemy to Atiku and the party. I know some of them are from Edo State.

The people who are advising Atiku Abubakar don't have electoral value.

I'm not saying I'm bigger than the party, but those who ran away from the party cannot suspend me from the party.

I will not be relevant through association; I will be relevant through my contributions to my state. That's what makes a good politician!

Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.

Proudly brought to you by News Brewery!

Source: https://web.facebook.com/NewsBrewery/posts/pfbid09UnxuPNREj1bMJErnh6zDPd17hHJsLVt5LyCA4KvzdXkwbYLGTktX5CLCPGXnbiCl

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Have Erection Anymore After 45 Years In Marriage - Charly Boy (video) / Buhari Heads Apc’s 422 Presidential Campaign Council / Campaign Council: Nigerians Commend Osinbajo's Principled Stand Against Same Fai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.