Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,367 members, 7,904,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? (975 Views)

Can Anyone Please Help With This Primary 5 Quantitative Reasoning Exercise? / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? by TheirFADA: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anybody?

Re: Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? by illicit(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
I have never seen the usefulness of most of these quantitative questions.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? by AlphaBeta130: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
No be me una go give headache.
Maths wey no get formula, i no dy near am.
I prefer further math to quantitative reasoning i swear grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? by TheirFADA: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
illicit:
I have never seen the usefulness of most of these quantitative questions.

lol cheesy cheesy
it actually has it usefulness, it allows one to put their brains into critical thinking to solve a certain problem cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? by TheirFADA: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
AlphaBeta130:
No be me una go give headache.
Maths wey no get formula, i no dy near am.
I prefer further math to quantitative reasoning i swear grin

i actually love quantitative reasoning and i used to boast that i can solve any question in quantitative until i Jam this one grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? by Oesophagus99(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
E be lyk say Mistakes dey the example undecided
Re: Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? by OkotieJeremiah: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
The first example is actually wrong, the second example states that "8 in the triangle minus the 4" times 2 gives the "8" in the box. While the third example is "9 times 5" times "2" gives "90"
Re: Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? by TheirFADA: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2022
OkotieJeremiah:
The first example is actually wrong, the second example states that "8 in the triangle minus the 4" times 2 gives the "8" in the box. While the third example is "9 times 5" times "2" gives "90"
lol
If you claim the no.1 example is incorrect, then the formula you gave should be able to solve the other two questions using the same method cheesy
Re: Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? by GodsOwnMan: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Who Can Solve This Primary 5 Quantitative Problem? by WhizdomXX(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Put a prize to it.

(1) (Reply)

The Roles Of Teachers, Parents And Students In Maths Teaching/learning / Waec Result Held: Help Needed / Are You A Student Of Tourism In National Open University Of Nigeria? Ok Enter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.