Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Kid Crying At Airport As She Refuses To Leave Her Granny For The UK - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kid Crying At Airport As She Refuses To Leave Her Granny For The UK (610 Views)

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / Bride Gets A Peck From Her Granny (Adorable Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Crying At Airport As She Refuses To Leave Her Granny For The UK by marenalexander7: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oTy4WN2LiI

She preferred to stay back with her grandmother than to go abroad.

A little girl wept uncontrollably at an airport and refused to leave her grandmother for the UK.

In a touching video, her grandmother surprisingly also burst into tears. They both cried while hugging each other.

"I don't even know them and I am here crying," a touched netizen reacted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kid Crying At Airport As She Refuses To Leave Her Granny For The UK by danjumaisah: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wow
Re: Kid Crying At Airport As She Refuses To Leave Her Granny For The UK by adeeyarhabdulla: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32PVSAK6CoE

Guys do you know the historical reason behind Manchester Derby

Who do you think will win this coming Derby between the two Manchesters
Re: Kid Crying At Airport As She Refuses To Leave Her Granny For The UK by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wow! Big news.

I read it and my grandma resurrected. She now said we should go to the airport so we can recreate our own incident undecided
Re: Kid Crying At Airport As She Refuses To Leave Her Granny For The UK by Truvelisback(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
I'm really touched.

Re: Kid Crying At Airport As She Refuses To Leave Her Granny For The UK by Oesophagus99(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Poverty ix a sin! undecided

(1) (Reply)

He nearly killed her because of marriage / How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? / If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.