Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? (49647 Views)

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else / Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Vulcan24(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Few times it dosent but usually if you're a tidy guy, she will take interest
It's a long night,
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
shortgun:
I have a girl in my crib now for 5 days and counting. We've done everything but she still won't let me.
I've lost interest sef angry

You no get scope, walahi!
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by olurotimi(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Before nko..shey u wan make we come dey shalaye again. cheesy
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Moseshasss: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
Whatever brought her to sleep over in your house, apart from her being stranded is sex, so better have the sex now or regret later, except she is a minor.

If you don't f*ck her, she will tell her friends that you are not a wise guy or you are impotent.

Am not saying you should rape person pikin ooo

undecided

Lol See �️� advice.....
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by MrBriel(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Most likely than not. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by SaiRuiMall: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Vawulence City Naughty House Party Edition 2

Where are the naughty comrades??. We have got a mad naughty house party for you.

Featuring: lots of games, Truth or Dare, drinking competition, Dancing and many more like (if you know you know).

Date: Friday 4th August, 2023 (This cumming Friday)
Time: 8pm till condom finish.
Venue: @ The secret place of the most High, Abakaliki. (Known by Those attending)

Ticket fee: Ladies FREE
: Guys 5k only

DM ASAP if you want to attend.
Accommodation: We are all sleeping in the house party suite free of charge. But if you want to pay for a different room, it's fine.

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by adeboizy11(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okokobioko cheesy
Natbrowny:
KEY WORD. PROBABLY. If na my normal babe. We both may not feel like it. Sometimes she sleeps over just to be around, watch movies, sex sef don tire us atimes, clean d house, feel special, hold n hugs etc

But in a situation where by its her first time of sleeping over or that babe thats always having tight schedules that seeing each other is pretty tight and sleep overs is only when space dey. . Baba delete dat PROBABLY nonsense frn dat statement grin. E sure die.

grin grin grin
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by shortgun(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Onogiede:
u be ozor original one as that,..may u get body odor anyway,.. Edo guy as me chia she go collecte
grin grin grin grin
I dey make this kind mouth pass you before until I see this one.
Girls are different
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

Quotes of a weak man.

hahahahahahaha..

Pain am..

sweet me

Slave
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Imotman(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please explain that "rest is history" part.. interesting.
Simplythebest:
Not really. I had some experience like that, the girl was a youth copper so when she came my place we stayed till evening so when we went to drop her off to enter bus to the state she was serving is already late and no bus that day so we have to take her back to my place to sleep over so we slept together in the same bed but i didn't touch her till the following morning she left and after some weeks the girl was the one begging me that she want to come and stay some days with me and i accepted her invitation the rest is history. So u can sleep with a woman on the same bed without touching her infact it will give u more respect and the girl will trust u more.
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Billboardciza: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Not really
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by dracul(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
It happens all the time with me
I have girls who come over and stay for days and in all that time nothing happens.

It's why they don't stop coming, coz they feel safe with me (what one of them said, not my words)

Not that I don't think of making moves sometimes but my home training no go allow me cry

Unless she start dey turn turn for bed anyhow, dey carry behind take push me then that na different case shocked
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by dracul(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
shortgun:
I have a girl in my crib now for 5 days and counting. We've done everything but she still won't let me.
I've lost interest sef angry
ah, 5 days... you've done everything... she no gree for you... and she still dey there.

Ee be like she no get house again ooo

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by dracul(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

If you try this in the West (developed world)

You might spend sometime in jail for rape.
if she categorically reports that she was raped that is
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by gonkin(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Goldbw122:

It will happen in the first place why will she come over when nothing will happen abi na crude oil they run through their vain?

All na mindset. Doctor that analyse vag!na probably got crude running through them veins too.
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by dracul(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ladygbola:
Yes ooooooooooo....every sleep over for me...my pusssy cries alot.
of course it does nah.
See your name sef grin
You live for the gbola cheesy
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by sunkieisland(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
NO. It means you want to have a vigil
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Simplythebest: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
She came and stay a week with me and it was free sex she did it with her full chest to the extend of asking me to Fu�k her without condom which i refused .
Imotman:
Please explain that "rest is history" part.. interesting.

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by shortgun(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
dracul:
ah, 5 days... you've done everything... she no gree for you... and she still dey there.

Ee be like she no get house again ooo
She get house... it's a bonus that comes with ASSU strike. grin grin
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Interesting2023: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Stephen2324:
Does a sleep over mean we will probably have sex?

Rara ooo, we will just watch netflix and chill, then later play ludo
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by litaninja(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
How to Get Charged With Rape 101
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Kirkman: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Yes and no.
grin oya come and explain
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahaha..

Pain am..

sweet me

Slave
Xup super slave. Don't be surprised a lady is taking care of you.
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by wasserstrahlsch: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Great informative article. https://www.ics-wasserstrahlschneiden.de
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Jerry299: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Yes, because what ever that you want to discuss during the sleep over can be done during the day or over the phone
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kirkman:

grin oya come and explain
Yes if I want to & no if I am not in the mood .

2 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Polynek(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nope
My secondary school classmate visited me lax weekend and nothing happened btw us.
It all depends on how u relate with the person
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Chaiz: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
NO
Sex is a gift of nature should not be imposed upon
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by PopsiAde: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
You can only know when you allow your lady come over for a sleepover.

I assua you, nothing will happen.
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by dmgr(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I suffered the bolded, I got to hear the gist from one of my former female classmates. She said the rumour was all over the class. Poor me that was trying to be a gentleman

Did the said girl visited for the first time?
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Advancedman(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
virginprincess:
No,but it is very difficult for a guy and a girl to sleep on the same bed without anything happening.

It's not difficult if they are both genuine and sincere though they may be tempted.

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by aujile(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2022
Stephen2324:
Does a sleep over mean we will probably have sex?
No!
It means that you will over sleep...happy now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.