Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,262 members, 7,934,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:35 PM

Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article (1087 Views)

Writer Urgently Needed To Optimize Articles With Javis. #1000 Per Article. / How To Kudi Pos Fast And Other Related Info / Article Rewriters - Earn 1.5k Per Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by TravelDays: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello Nairalander Writers,

I need good writers to write travel-related articles for website content. N5000 per good article. Only writers with good sample portfolios on Nairaland please.

Reply here and I will contact you directly.

2 Likes

Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Flanigar1: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=TravelDays post=116948001]Hello Nairalander Writers,

I need good writers to write travel-related articles for website content. N5000 per good article. Only writers with good sample portfolios please.

Reply here and I will contact you directly.[
Greetings Sir,

Sequel to your post on Nairaland, I humbly wish to apply.

I am Franklin, a medical student, and a seasoned content writer. I specialize mostly in the writing of SEO-optimized articles, blog posts, and Youtube scripts.

With adept knowledge of SEO tools, I offer top-notched quality works. I have written articles for a wide range of websites like worldscholarshipforum, orchestramag, idealmedhealth, and broadwap.com to mention but a few. With an experience as such, I know what is expected of me.

More so, I write with ZERO plagiarism as I ensure that my contents are unique to the best of my ability. Most importantly, I write with good English proficiency.

Noting the fact that preferences differ, I tailor my efforts to meet your expectations with an unflinching on-time delivery.

I look forward to hearing from you, as I anticipate a positive response.

Regards

Eze Franklin
+2349122846432 (WhatsApp)
ezefranklin357@gmail

Below are links to some my already published works.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NbSdOFCk5g5AfUgSBlMYCBlaEv8pl5iK/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=103991795090365418540&rtpof=true&sd=true

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MVypnDi63qynnnU40FvPzfDcNmeSy62E/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=103991795090365418540&rtpof=true&sd=true]
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by GuestReader88: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Haryanfe7(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hi. I'm interested in this project and have samples demonstrating my experience. Please get in touch with me on 07053178956 so we can work on the details
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by TravelDays: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Haryanfe7:
Hi. I'm interested in this project and have samples demonstrating my experience. Please get in touch with me on 07053178956 so we can work on the details

Please provide links to content you have published on Nairaland or other sites.

Thanks
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by TravelDays: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Haryanfe7:

Thanks,
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by thenobleguy: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hi
I saw your job posting for a writer for a travel blog. I'm a versatile and experienced content and blog post writer, with a knack for creating user-friendly content that increases audience satisfaction, promotes services, and drives sales.

As a writer with years of experience, I enjoy working on various topics, and it has always been important to me to develop as a writer.

I will ensure the timely delivery of content and also ensure that the content delivered is of high quality, original, relevant, unique and 100% plagiarism free.

I have excellent communication skills and am a master at capturing company's personality and intended messages. Likewise, I will do in-depth research on the needs of the target audience and create content that suits their desires.

Therefore, I can certainly help you to write flawless, memorable and compelling SEO content to increase the company's visibility to the right audience.

I attached a file below as sample.

You can reach out to me here.
Oyeladunpeace00@gmail.com

I humbly await your response
Sincerely,
Peace.

Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by TravelDays: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
thenobleguy:
Hi
I saw your job posting for a writer for a travel blog. I'm a versatile and experienced content and blog post writer, with a knack for creating user-friendly content that increases audience satisfaction, promotes services, and drives sales.

As a writer with years of experience, I enjoy working on various topics, and it has always been important to me to develop as a writer.

I will ensure the timely delivery of content and also ensure that the content delivered is of high quality, original, relevant, unique and 100% plagiarism free.

I have excellent communication skills and am a master at capturing company's personality and intended messages. Likewise, I will do in-depth research on the needs of the target audience and create content that suits their desires.

Therefore, I can certainly help you to write flawless, memorable and compelling SEO content to increase the company's visibility to the right audience.

I attached a file below as sample.

You can reach out to me here.
Oyeladunpeace00@gmail.com

I humbly await your response
Sincerely,
Peace.

Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Udenyi2001: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
My name is Alex; a 200level medical student and a proficient SEO-optimised script writer. With a solid knowledge of SEO and its tools, I create amazing content free of plagiarism with good command of English language.

With extensive research, I've written on several niches including betting, sports, news and entertainment, scholarships, music, fitness, and travels to mention but a few. Therefore, you can trust me in any niche

I deliver within the stipulated time and with my organizational skills, I can work with your team and management. Looking forward to working with you

You can contact me on WhatsApp at +2349023630542 or by email at udenyichristian@gmail.com
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by KennyG402(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
I am Kenny, a self-motivated, narrative-oriented writer with experience in writing blog posts and articles on diverse topics. I started writing late last year and since then, I have worked with different organizations cutting across different niches. The travel niche is not left out.

This experience has helped to increase my versatility making to adapt to almost any writing environment. I also put in a lot of research before putting my pen to work and pay attendance to every detail and instruction given by my clients. I can be reached on WhatsApp 09035570471.
I look forward to working with your you��‍��. Below are some of my samples:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D-FFWnmb23qpH0ECDHwjQjwxRiCFtTJcCJyjos9nlRU/edit?usp=drivesdk

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sGI13uLPQ6eycDpSMhFl7Agx_ERCYm3Lt7oNHn99ai4/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Spiff20(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hi there,

I'm Spiff, a freelance content writer with a specialty on travel writing and with over 5 years experience on the niche.

You can reach me at spiffwrite@gmail.com

Here's a link to one of my fine pieces.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sxK5n9MLeS82HCLltgzCBqDwb8_bkA8E5xLqhmDvdbw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Invstsalah: 4:04am On Sep 24, 2022
TravelDays:

I need good writers to write travel-related articles for website content. N5000 per good article. Only writers with good sample portfolios on Nairaland please.

My name is Josiah, a Medical Student and an SEO optimised script writer. I create catchy and detailed contents free of plagiarism; with brewed English Proficiency. I have written on a number of niches which is not limited to; insurance, tech, music, scholarships, travels, and crypto.

With adept knowledge of SEO and its tools, I deliver articles that are above par and within the stipulated time frame. If the need be, I could send you samples of my previous works. Looking forward to working with you.

Gmail: josiahechezona@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08104741883

Here’s a sample of my work
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rFMPPiIT4mDfTppRyDw4HuatKftc7rlec2brVVGRXqI/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Edofanta: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=TravelDays post=116948001]Hello Nairalander Writers,

Hello sir � , I can give you what you want.
Here's my WhatsApp number,08130550826.
I equally have good samples.
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by GiftJoshua(f): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Hello,

I would love to apply for this role. I have experience creating content for websites and blogs.

Here is a link to one of my samples

https:///3LCo20B

I look forward to hearing from you.

TravelDays:

Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Easyjoshpro(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2022
TravelDays:

I'm interested 09038998506
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by adetayo234: 5:08am On Sep 26, 2022
TravelDays:

I don't write on nairaland, but on some other sites, like Quora.com. You can check my profile here https://www.quora.com/profile/Tony-Ojo-1

I look forward to a favorable response from you. Thank you.
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by TochukwuDani: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Good day Sir,
My name is Tochukwu Godwin, I am capable of creating those articles you need on travel type of niche.
Traveling is fun and exciting, so what better way to give detailed and precise writing for your readers? Every enthusiastic reader deserves quality, this is what I am here to offer.

The link below is one of my travel writing

https://www.vivutravel.com/vietnam-travel-blog/12424-last-minute-vietnam-tour-with-vivutravel

You can reach out to me Via 09053144401
Waiting for your reply,
Thanks
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Pweshlee: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
http://.us/w/?c=a705c6
Contact me here
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by joshkke(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Mcdreamy25(f): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hi, I'm Sade, an enthusiast writer in the travel niche because I consider myself a digital nomad, and so I like writing about places, events and history of places.

I come from a place of passion. I put it in my write up. I will share a sample with you, and I'm willing to take a test sample of you like.

mcdreamyconsult@gmail.com, 08144483678

Thanks for reading this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12QBIiSnE7kkiguNXcbsCQnKBr1W63f-FSGMY0oU_v1Y/edit?usp=drivesdk
PS: I have lost my previous article on fascinating place that I have written about. This one is about being a digital nomad. Like I said, I'm opened to writing a test sample. Thanks
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Claronwrites: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
[Greetings,
My name is Clara; a certified content writer with more than 2yrs of experience in the writing industry.

I have sound knowledge in SEO practices, and with my expertise, I'm able to create outstanding contents with grammatical proficiency that is above par.

I'm conversant in a number of specialties which include; Tech., news, entertainment, music, health, travel, academic, fitness e.t.c.

Looking forward to working with you.

Clara author=TravelDays post=116948001]Hello Nairalander Writers,

Reply here and I will contact you directly.[/quote]
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Haypex(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hi there,

I am very much interested in your job.
I am comfortable writing on variety of topics and am always willing to do research to learn more about new subjects matter. My strength include SEO writing and creating catchy headlines.

I can assure you that if you with me once you'd always want to work with me on these kinds of projects.

I will do whatever it takes to deliver above 100% on your projects and also earn that 5-star rating from you as well.

If you want I can run a brief sample for you so you can test my skills.

You don't even have to pay me until the job is done and you are satisfied. If you aren't satisfied then don't pay me at all.

Thanks.
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Kennystar08(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2023
I am interested. Please let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by chrdebm919: 5:13pm On May 18, 2023
Thanks
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by dofaj46145: 10:37am On May 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by azbhsgp159: 10:39am On May 29, 2023
Oo
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by Kennystar08(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2023
I am interested
kenaugust62@gmail.com
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by kesbwwg901: 1:07am On Jun 01, 2023
Good
Re: Travel Related Writers Needed - N5000 Per Article by debefo1315: 5:24am On Jun 01, 2023
Yh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Nobel Laureate Toni Morrison Speaks On Her New Novel And On Barack Obama / What Really Is Beauty? / How To Submit A Story To DNB Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.